Plan A Saturday. Plan B Sunday. Plan C 19th May SC.

Bad Robot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That has went right over his head.

It was like the Tannadice 'boycott' and that McCoist355 guy was slating anyone not going even though it was his first game of the season and he was only attending as it was local.

I remember that yin. Brilliant. :lol:

As I said on my 2nd post on this thread!

A lot of bears come a fair distance to watch the Gers, buses are paid for, boats, flights, accommodation... For 15 mins of football?

See if you actually attended I may have taken your posts seriously but I think you are being ridiculous in telling people to walk out of something you won't be walking out of!

All people have their opinions and that is what a forum and I also totally get the point that many bears are traveling from out with Scotland for Sunday, even with some trying to rearrange their plans to attend on Saturday at an even bigger expense than their already paying but It’s not about the money or about the football being played no matter how long it is.

My suggestion was as extreme as we can go with the 7000 fans inside the stadium meeting up with the fans who weren’t going (that’s me) and marching from the piggery onto Hampden. Make no mistake not only are we been pushed into a corner we are being stamped on from a great height with malice and no mercy and my opinion is that this would have given us the greatest coverage.

I really do hope enough bears attend on Saturday for ourselves to be heard and noticed as this is our Dumcree and there will be no need for any further protests and our team and the fans can shove it right up those scum which will demonstrate that their single title is certainly tainted. Tainted more than they will ever know but we should always have a contingency, which is a Plan B and a Plan C.

post-59337-0-47941100-1335476528_thumb.j

All people have their opinions and that is what a forum and I also totally get the point that many bears are traveling from out with Scotland for Sunday, even with some trying to rearrange their plans to attend on Saturday at an even bigger expense than their already paying but It’s not about the money or about the football being played no matter how long it is.

My suggestion was as extreme as we can go with the 7000 fans inside the stadium meeting up with the fans who weren’t going (that’s me) and marching from the piggery onto Hampden. Make no mistake not only are we been pushed into a corner we are being stamped on from a great height with malice and no mercy and my opinion is that this would have given us the greatest coverage.

I really do hope enough bears attend on Saturday for ourselves to be heard and noticed as this is our Dumcree and there will be no need for any further protests and our team and the fans can shove it right up those scum which will demonstrate that their single title is certainly tainted. Tainted more than they will ever know but we should always have a contingency, which is a Plan B and a Plan C.

It's 3 days before the game and your still on about this? As iv said before, had you been doing what you are preaching I would have found it a lot easier to accept your argument, even though I would still disagree! End of the day, the bears are going on Sunday and will be there for 90 mins!

It's 3 days before the game and your still on about this? As iv said before, had you been doing what you are preaching I would have found it a lot easier to accept your argument, even though I would still disagree! End of the day, the bears are going on Sunday and will be there for 90 mins!

just gave you a rep for your constant shite but I have done what I said I was going to do.