Wheres the support from ex players

Over the past two decades many many players earned fortunes playing for Rangers,how many have stepped up to the plate?.I hope I am wrong and missed something,but I don see many making financial pledges to the fighting fund.

was wondering myself recently.how many of our ex players must be millionaires/multi millionaires,even a modest donation of 50 grand each would bring in a lot.just giving back a month of the wages they earned whilst at Ibrox.

players such as,Van Bronckhorst,Gattuso,Adam,Cuellar,De Boer brothers,Numan,Mols,Jelavic,Bougherra,Amoruso,

Albertz,Klos,Tugay,Hateley,Gough,Wilkins,Lovenkrands,Cannigia,etc etc.

All these guys must be very wealthy men.And most profess to be Rangers fans for life.

Step up and pay lads eh?

The harsh reality is that most (not all) football players are self-centred, greedy, money-grabbing bastards who wouldn't put a penny in a blind beggar's tin.

We've had quite a number who fit that category at our club so don't expect a sudden rush of conscience from them or their ilk. :angry:

Many of them probably don't care. At the end of the day no-one cares more than the fans; these sanctions by the SFA are going to hurt fans most; if Rangers are liquidated it will hurt fans most; when others express sympathy for the management and players they care nothing about the fans. In football, the fans will always pick up the tab; that is the first and only rule in football.

Many of them probably don't care. At the end of the day no-one cares more than the fans; these sanctions by the SFA are going to hurt fans most; if Rangers are liquidated it will hurt fans most; when others express sympathy for the management and players they care nothing about the fans. In football, the fans will always pick up the tab; that is the first and only rule in football.

I wont name them ,we all know them,but they are still willing to make a bob or two from the media because of their links to Rangers. :wanker:

I think the players and ex managers should be coming out and condemning the SFA as well rather than sit back and watch as our clubs being hung drawn and quartered some of them still hold a lot of influence.

But they just don't seem interested or prepared to stick there head up above the parapet.

I think the players and ex managers should be coming out and condemning the SFA as well rather than sit back and watch as our clubs being hung drawn and quartered some of them still hold a lot of influence.

But they just don't seem interested or prepared to stick there head up above the parapet.

You need to have a backbone to stick your head above a parapet mate