• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look up what the process amounted to. There's even a thread on here with the details.

It may not just involve the acquisition though, or the means of acquisition; it may also involve other factors that happened within the tenure of Craig Whyte. Taken together then it could be that the club is exonerated. From the very outside of all of this it is possible that this is already being explored by the authorities.

It may not just involve the acquisition though, or the means of acquisition; it may also involve other factors that happened within the tenure of Craig Whyte. Taken together then it could be that the club is exonerated. From the very outside of all of this it is possible that this is already being explored by the authorities.

Read the thread on it.

Look up what the process amounted to. There's even a thread on here with the details.

Ok, my point still stands though. The body who performs these ineffective tests are punishing us heavily for the unfit person's actions. I'm not saying some liability should not lie with the club but the timing and severity of the sanctions are proof they are not taking this and the current circumstances into account.

Ok, my point still stands though. The body who performs these ineffective tests are punishing us heavily for the unfit person's actions. I'm not saying some liability should not lie with the club but the timing and severity of the sanctions are proof they are not taking this and the current circumstances into account.

Yes, of course, but we shouldn't hide the possibility that Rangers may not be as liable as we fear. There is something which appears to be going on which seems to be exploring the peculiarity of this acquisition.

really surprised the easy time Liewell and his lapdog Regan are getting from the Bears.It is patently obvious that the timing of these panels by Regan which has caused major problems in trying to move our club on is being orchestrated by the Ranger hating Liewell.Surely it is time to bombard the Scottish press and football governing bodies and demand they investigate this pair of dogs to see if any connection exists between them,no matter how tenuous.If there has been any previous dealings between them, then the Bears should take from there and not rest till that begging bastard Regan is thrown out on his arse.

Yes, of course, but we shouldn't hide the possibility that Rangers may not be as liable as we fear. There is something which appears to be going on which seems to be exploring the peculiarity of this acquisition.

If the sale is deemed to be unlawful, can Whyte's shares be seized and sold?

Apologies, I didn't realise that you had only recently boarded that particular bandwagon! :P

I thought that it was a valid and serious point raised about Lawwel and his alledged involvment in the awful treatment of our club by his SFA and SPL buddies but unfortunately something that would be very hard to prove , so we're probably better off to let the bandwagon roll on by and just ignore it .;)