Donald muir

gunslinger

This is becoming a clearer point, which seems to have been overlooked by the SFA. Why are Rangers being punished if the actions of others is deemed illegal? The club appears in a bind at the moment, whilst all this is dealt with, but the SFA seem to be acting in an irrational manner in that context.

I'd expect for The Rangers to seek compensation from the SPL and the SFA should their rulings prove to be based on the handy-work of criminals.

I'm confident that those organisations demands for 'integrity' would see them step up to plate to right the wrongs they have been so vocally insistent upon.

I sense some things are turning Frankie, very slowly may I add.

Possibly mate but I'm not convinced this is going to end well for anyone - especially our great club.

With every passing day we get closer to a pre-pack scenario and the future worries me greatly.

Possibly mate but I'm not convinced this is going to end well for anyone - especially our great club.

With every passing day we get closer to a pre-pack scenario and the future worries me greatly.

The club seems in a catch-22; the irony is that if it could be quarantined then it might be okay eventually; sadly in football, or business, that can't happen. I share your concerns, but sometimes we have to hope.

Folk are abusing Muir for possibly pointing Whyte in the direction of these Ticketus Rogues.

Hmmmmm

Are they different from the Ticketus mob TBK are trying to get into bed with.

Surely they must be.

I don't think they would be getting into bed with them if they didn't have a hold on Rangers