If the scum had 10 more titles

bunter

A lot of fans on here seem quite happy to go down to Div 3 (including myself) if the shit came down and thats all very well but would we all be so willing to drop down if it meant we would end up with less titles than the bead rattlers?

I'm not so sure I would. And this makes me wonder if going down just purely as a "fuck you" to the SPL is worth it?

Let us start again in England if anywhere, this is surely our best chance. If it has to be from the Conference then so be it.

well if we went to england we would still end up with less titles eventually, atleast Div 3 at worst means they win another 3 before we get back at them, it still leaves them 8 titles short of us min, remember we are fucked if they take 10 points next 2 seasons and no europe for 3 anyway, and really not much chance of wining the SPL, might seem crap but atleast we would win Div 3,2,1 while we are in fucked mode, then we play for europe anyway in 4th year after all this, why stay in the SPL get them a good sky deal but get very little of it, fuck them, let them make pennies while we are away, plus if we won the scots cup what a Rid neck for them all, the team they shafted coming back to win there big prize from div3 or 2

They don't "need" us, but the quality of the SPL will rapidly deteriorate without us. A cycle of: less money from TV/lower support > lower wages > poorer quality players > lack of interest is bound to happen isn't it?

I'm not fussed about the numbers to be honest.

This is the ideal opportunity to rip the carpets up from top to bottom at the club and start afresh and build the foundations for years to come.

Make sure that when our club is interested in a talented youngster that they will jump at the chance to sign for a huge club that will give them the chance if they're good enough.

i dont support Rangers cause we have won more titles than the filth

i support them cause they are Rangers and if thats in the SPL, Division 3 or down in the 10th tier of english football,, i will always support them

if that means they win a few more titles i really dont give a flying fuck aslong as Rangers are still here

i dont support Rangers cause we have won more titles than the filth

i support them cause they are Rangers and if thats in the SPL, Division 3 or down in the 10th tier of english football,, i will always support them

if that means they win a few more titles i really dont give a flying fuck aslong as Rangers are still here

the question was not, "would you still support Rangers if we dropped 3 divisions and they had 10 more titles".

As Walter said today, Rangers will carry on regardless of what happens, I really dont get why people are saying the club will die, we will not die in any scenario. We could get liquidated but that doesnt kill us.

Now with that in mind, would you be prepared to see celtic overtake our world record because we fancied dropping 3 leagues just to say fuck you to the SPL?

Who is to say that we might go down 3 leagues and not get back up for 5 or 6 years? Or even 10? Noone knows what players are going to come through in that time, anything could happen. We might get relegated from the SPL next year anyway if the SFA have their idiotic way.

the question was not, "would you still support Rangers if we dropped 3 divisions and they had 10 more titles".

As Walter said today, Rangers will carry on regardless of what happens, I really dont get why people are saying the club will die, we will not die in any scenario. We could get liquidated but that doesnt kill us.

Now with that in mind, would you be prepared to see celtic overtake our world record because we fancied dropping 3 leagues just to say fuck you to the SPL?

Who is to say that we might go down 3 leagues and not get back up for 5 or 6 years? Or even 10? Noone knows what players are going to come through in that time, anything could happen. We might get relegated from the SPL next year anyway if the SFA have their idiotic way.

so what is the alternative, stay in the spl,, start the next 3 seasons on -10 points and us playing with a squad of kids?

thats more or less giving them 3 titles anyway.

if we can start in div3 on a level playin field with something to play for at the end of the season and work our way back up while showing all the arseholes in the SPL that the league without Rangers isnt as good as they think,, im all for it.

dont get me wrong mate,, im very proud of our league titles record and it will be sore if they were to overtake it or at least get closer while we couldnt do anything about it but we have to look at the bigger picture here

Let them win their hollow, empty titles. There would only be about 10,000 coming to see them after a few years if we went to England anyway.

I can not bear to watch or know about them winning anything,we would not exist,the media would have no interest in us,Only winners get headlines,We,d get a line in the evening times.We are so much more.

I would rather the scum won the next 3 titles while we work our way back from Div 3 than us being in the SPL with severe points deduction penalites and youth players which means we can't compete. The record books would at least show they won the leagues when we wern't in it.

On the super-logical approach of the OP.

Would you be happier to go down to the 3rd Division if Barcelona and Real Madrid were going to be in it along with us?

Is this post placed in the knowledge that Barcelona & Real Madrid each owe £500Million to the Spanish Gov't which is standing on the edge of the abyss? We might have an indebtedness to the various trading partners/groups with whom we trade but our club is far away from the levels of other leagues across Europe.

In terms of debt, Rangers aren't quoted. The size and historic structure of the Company means that very few others are even sweating over our problem. We exist in a microcosm, made even smaller by an administration by a political structure which encourages introspection. In this environment little people flourish and prosper, so do our detractors

are given full vent to their spiteful agenda. I really can't get panicky about our future as we have the SPL by the China Dolls...............and we're not blinking! RTID...GIRFUY!!!

On the super-logical approach of the OP.

Would you be happier to go down to the 3rd Division if Barcelona and Real Madrid were going to be in it along with us?

Is this post placed in the knowledge that Barcelona & Real Madrid each owe £500Million to the Spanish Gov't which is standing on the edge of the abyss? We might have an indebtedness to the various trading partners/groups with whom we trade but our club is far away from the levels of other leagues across Europe.

In terms of debt Rangers aren't quoted. The size and historic structure of the Company means that very few others are even sweating over our problem. We exist in a microcosm, made even smaller by an administration by a political structure which encourages introspection. In this environment little people flourish and prosper, so do our detractors. Who' it appears,

are given full vent to their spiteful agenda. I really can't get panicky about our future as we have the SPL by the China Dolls...............and we're not blinking! RTID...GIRFUY!!!

I would, its been made so blatantly obvious that the spl doesnt want us, so why stay. This years title was tainted, so if we left, every title celtic then went onto win would be more meaningless and time went on. No-one congratulates the winner of a one man race. If we are pushed to such an extreme measure, i honestly dont give a **** what the rest of them do, i'll just focus on us and hope we can survive this terrible storm and rise above it.