Lennon Charged Again

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has been charged with breaking three Scottish FA rules for his conduct after his team's Scottish Cup semi-final loss to Hearts.

The SFA's compliance officer, Vincent Lunny, issued the notice of complaint to Lennon for challenging referee Euan Norris's decision-making.

Norris awarded Hearts a last-gasp penalty, which striker Craig Beattie scored to secure the win.

Lennon was recently given a two-match ban for criticising ref Willie Collum.

The Celtic boss has until Thursday 3 May to respond to the notice of complaint, the latest in a series of missives heading from Hampden to Lennon's office.

The manager ran on to the pitch to confront referee Norris after the Hearts match and Celtic's first-team coach Alan Thompson later confirmed that Lennon had been to the referee's room.

Using his Twitter account later that day, Lennon ridiculed the penalty award and wrote that he believed some decisions awarded against his team were "personal".

Manager of the year though?

I mean what has he achieved really? He got to the LC final and got beat by Killie which resulted in a few charges because of his behavior. He got to the SF on the Scottish cup and got beat by Hearts which also resulted in 3 new charges.

He won the SPL by default because Rangers were deducted 10 points and were on their knees bleeding like never before. It would have been almost impossible not to win the championship with that going on to your only realistic challenger.

So really what has he achieved this season apart from a record number of charges for a manager in SPL history?

Manager of the year though?

I mean what has he achieved really? He got to the LC final and got beat by Killie which resulted in a few charges because of his behavior. He got to the SF on the Scottish cup and got beat by Hearts which also resulted in 3 new charges.

He won the SPL by default because Rangers were deducted 10 points and were on their knees bleeding like never before. It would have been almost impossible not to win the championship with that going on to your only realistic challenger.

So really what has he achieved this season apart from a record number of charges for a manager in SPL history?

This (tu)

I can't get my head around him even being nominated for MOTY.

Ask any non-rabid celtic fan if they're happy with their team's achievements this season and see what they say..

It went from a certain treble to a single tainted title trophy,

Sure he has charges to answer, but have you noticed he's NOT charged with the most severe charge that caused us our current troubles...."bringing the game in to disrepute" <cr>

Now if THAT wasn't bringing the game into disrepute, then I've wasted over 55 years in football doh so I will wait with bated breath for Mr Lunney to chuck the book at this prat,due to his track record over the past few years...and if he doesn't get hammered, the SFA AND Mr Lunney will be getting an email forthwith. :mad::pipe: