I thought there would have been some kind of statement from Miller or Murray by

I think theyre waiting for the appeal to go through, and by that time, a cva is going to be hard pressed to be completed. The sfa are solely to blame if we liquidate. Not for the original problem, but from keeping our head held firmly underwater.

Mondays meeting may well kill Miller's bid stone dead.

either party would be daft to commit till after that.

Why all the bollocks last weekend then? As I said to you before, anything that happens on Monday should not affect the bid of 'the Rangers supporters'.

Why all the bollocks last weekend then? As I said to you before, anything that happens on Monday should not affect the bid of 'the Rangers supporters'.

you'd need to ask miller.

I suspect he was puting pressure on the spl.

tbk will be hoping to become the sole bidder.

also last weekend was largely about pressuring tbk.

Miller's bid as it stood was unworkable after the sfa sanctions.

he's probably waiting on the appeal to drop out.

tbk are probably waiting on him to drop out so they can minimise the buying price.

And the creditors say to low and show us the colour of you money anyway. Then what will mini do then? As you have mentioned in the past , they have no back up plan.

you'd need to ask miller.

I suspect he was puting pressure on the spl.

tbk will be hoping to become the sole bidder.

also last weekend was largely about pressuring tbk.

What the fuck are they waiting for? Brinksmanship while we get nearer and nearer to the end of the season isn't right.

What the fuck are they waiting for? Brinksmanship while we get nearer and nearer to the end of the season isn't right.

mini wants to be seen as the savior but he is totally in this for his ego and also profit. personally i dont care if ppl are in it for profit aslong as they save our club and turn it around.

fergus mcann done it for/with the taigs so hopefully someone can do it with us.

they will be waiting for the appeal and spl meeting as the outcome of these could drive down how much mini has to borrow to get control

as opposed to who?

Miller outlined his position the good , not so god and the indifferent all included for people to see. And must have put the wind right up mini as all we read is that he is working round the clock all weekend to get a deal in place.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! now I get it , the stumbling block is how much he is charging per hour and that is coming off the bid. And you lambast the admin for this 10310.gif

Mini can go and take a flying fuck to himself and his fucking blue knights cronies, nothing but fucking bluster while any lame excuse for a delay and back he goes under his rock, out of all the bidders NONE of them are my favourites if the bastard was a real Rangers man he wouldn't be draggin this out any longer while the club clings to life, get a fucking bid in, a proper one or fuck off and let the admins do what needs to be done even if thats the worst, i'd rather begin mourning than carry on like this at least we'd have some finality I'm cunt sick of the whole situation, sorry bears but I'm fucking on my last legs noo. I'd love to say No Surrender but I'm fed up trying to explain to my weans why Rangers are always on the news and whit it all means wish I could fucking hibernate.