Manchester 2008

WilliamFyfe

Well hopefully you've learned from your mistakes.

Still remember this like it was yesterday :h34rt:

I wasn't a rioter :lol: i meant that the violence aside (which ruined the night after the game) it was a great moment.

A great occasion. At the game and never saw one bit of trouble at all the whole day and night but was not pubbing it as with my son so maybe thats why. We lost the game to the better side on the night but the experience will live with me forever.

Remember being in a convoy driving up from Portsmouth swapping beers on the motorway stopping in service stations all the way up to do the bouncy. Then the noise coming from the city centre we got there about 1ish and parked a few miles out but the noise was electric. Shame about the aftermath.

Was a great Day. Arrived in Manchester just before 11am to find the supermarket alcohol sections looking like something from the film I am legend. Then saw a beer delivery truck get chased by a crowd down one of the main streets akin to mad max.:)

We got lucky and ended up wae the only screen that worked right through.

Can remember having to break the news of the score to a bear on the train the next day. Guy was that foohed the day / night before he honestly had no clue :)

8,000 mile round trip with no ticket, watched it in a bar in the Printworks. Flew over to Glasgow then convoyed down then back up by car. The atmosphere and singing in Canal Street (I think) was phenomenal. Even though I didn't get to see the game in the stadium, it remains one of the greatest days of my life.