Spiers on radio ulster the SPL/ SFA

blue beret

IF it's the same as what he said on Clyde, he means that the SPL are doing their best to keep us in the SPL because the current rules state it's division 3. So they are chaning them to keep us there. But it's all for their own good, not Rangers. He never mentioned that.

Clyde, yup I know, I'm disgusted with the shit the night, laughing at bears with genuine concerns.

And Mr spiers, well what an abomination of a Human being, so angry I could snap a pencil off his napper

chef? Pencil?

Meat cleaver!

Didn't wanna incite trouble mate, I'd have the press outside ma wee hoosie. The guy does need a cleaver through the temple though :) repeatedly and that's being too nice to the cnut

Couldn't one of the fans associations make an official complaint about the way radio cattolica is hosted and run slimy bastards sniggering when John was on.

Did you hear that, also iv got a couple points then cut cunts off after few words, I don't normally listen but ffs, nearly brought on another bleed a was that ragin

Its quite simple really.If no Rangers fans phone they don't have a show. Yes i know that they will pretend to be us but they will get bored eventually and the show will become a laughing stock across the board by all, not as it is at the moment by us. Don't encourage them, don't phone.

You have to understand 2 thungs about speirs,

He is a shitebag, witnessed it for myself when he shat it in a pub.

He is against us because of his dad, his gad used to flock his female flock behind his mothers back and speirsy was very much a mummies boy. He used to frequent a wine bar in West Nile St that I have drank in for many many years , and he was hounded out for hitting on a certain well known journalist of a certain rc leaning.

This was the days when we wore nothing but brown corduroy jacket and trousers (apt colour)

Faggot and chips anyone.

You have to understand 2 thungs about speirs,

He is a shitebag, witnessed it for myself when he shat it in a pub.

He is against us because of his dad, his gad used to flock his female flock behind his mothers back and speirsy was very much a mummies boy. He used to frequent a wine bar in West Nile St that I have drank in for many many years , and he was hounded out for hitting on a certain well known journalist of a certain rc leaning.

This was the days when we wore nothing but brown corduroy jacket and trousers (apt colour)

Faggot and chips anyone.

Brings a whole new meaning to holy fuck !

Brings a whole new meaning to holy fuck !

Well his old man thought that, and it has been alleged that the bold speirsy had a fling with a male journalist from the sun as many understand, has been alleged that is why many gentleman of the older age group help him in his career, although this is mere hearsay .

And speirsy can often be seen out on his bike with a few male friends pounding the roads, likes to cycle down to Largs.

Yes mate they are rounding on ally big style saying its all his faultanguish.gif getting really sick of this

Same as on Real Radio ,Roughie and That Peter where sticking the Boot in saying Ally shouldn't have been saying we demand who the 3 where, and big DJ was trying to hold his own.

I am sick of them and want out of this Country to watch my Team Play Football in Peace away from the Earls.

IF it's the same as what he said on Clyde, he means that the SPL are doing their best to keep us in the SPL because the current rules state it's division 3. So they are chaning them to keep us there. But it's all for their own good, not Rangers. He never mentioned that.

Yes Roughie wants that too , keep us in and keep us Neutered so they can have our Money and Take the 75% and the points deduction ,that will keep us down there for at least 5 In a row and the Scum could go flying in Europe.

Thing is they had loads of Cash more than us in the Past 4 Seasons and still couldn't win the League.

Honestly if people cant see what they are planning then they need to waken up.

And with regards the Cheating accusations does that mean Chelsea ,AC Milan ,Barcelona ,Bayern ,Real Man City ,Man Utd and all the big clubs should be Neutered Cause they are up to their Eyeballs in debt.

Yes I know you will say they never went in to Admin ,but we have been Punished for that already but now they want to Punish us again .Oh and Leeds or Juventus never lost Titles.

They wish to inflict GBH on us and keep us in their shitty Corrupt League.That is obvious to every one.

Roughie saying the SFA are sticking rigidly to the rules and so did Regan.

So if that's the case and you want to stick to the rules then we should be sent to SFL 3rd

I Fucking hate Rangers Playing in this League with this mob .

I want us to go now.As I have had enough of the Bigoted Twats .

Was the Rhat calling us cheats when he was sitting dining at the Table of Minty when the cupboards where full.

They all had the Smoke and Mirrors to Spin about then in their Rhags .

Clyde, yup I know, I'm disgusted with the shit the night, laughing at bears with genuine concerns.

And Mr spiers, well what an abomination of a Human being, so angry I could snap a pencil off his napper

Chef, dont worry they will be laughing on the other side of their faces by the wk end. ;)

Chef, dont worry they will be laughing on the other side of their faces by the wk end. ;)

I get that feeling too but their will always be something, he neads ended or pretty much silenced Chelsea smile style, my hate for the guy has grown far beyond I would imagine

the man is a fanny, spiers knows that everyone hates him probably even his own family, you cant kick his baws cause he has a Fud, as for alan puff rofl the worst goalie ever i'd rather resign fae the SPL than stay there and take more of there shite, if we stay it looks like we are bending over and saying yes boss, fuck us somemore and we'll take it, na not for me fuck them lets decide our own future, take it out of there hands before they do it, W.A.T.P and we wont surrender

So they are trying to change the rules to keep us in the SPL?

The statements from scum player and the radio cabal tell me it's a cert they want us here for their own gloating needs