Kennedy & the Blue Knight's set to deliver a knockout blow !

jjkgc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most likely another loads of nonsense but found this interesting from Sale Sharks PR man, this swannyguy.

Rangers Supporters ‏ @rangersfctrust Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Rangers never been more together. From the top in Ally, through Jardine to staff/players & all fans.We can come through this.Altogether now!

Retweeted by Dave Swanton

:lol: I am sure we all know how the song goes.

Other interesting bit in itallic. "We". :ph34r:

Did anyone ever hear the story of Peter and the Wolf?

One day there was a man named Peter, he was a big important man at a club called "kiddiefiddlers" fc, he would often tell the townsfolk of how corrupt his rivals, the mighty Rangers FC were, but everyone got so fed up of his pish and jumping to his defence, that one day, they never answered his cries of nonsense. However, on this occasion, he was being ravaged by a pack of wolves, and they ripped his innards out and made a meal out of him. As he was a big fat jobby, they feasted through the night, and the wolves, how they rejoiced.

I think that's how it went.... :rolleyes:

What i most want now for Buyers is for them to get the club back where it belongs then focus on defending us against media and other clubs attacks.

I think if we had that during this administration the Sfa and their cohorts would not have got away with as much.

We are badly needing to toughen up as a club as i think this period of administration has gave the idiots who hate us a voice.

Hopefully applied to English leagues and struck a deal where The Scum are NEVER ALLOWED into it or we will sue them for bringing the league into disrepute for allowing mass murdering terrorist sympathisers into our sport

Hopefully it's good news but I'm gonna keep calm atm.

Last week I got all excited about TBK's being preferred bidders then the next day we were handed a transfer ban.

Although, if this is true, I hope they are announced as the preferred bidders soon, don't want this Miller guy near out club.

Hopefully applied to English leagues and struck a deal where The Scum are NEVER ALLOWED into it or we will sue them for bringing the league into disrepute for allowing mass murdering terrorist sympathisers into our sport

Haha that would be fucking awesome, the look on timmys face would be a picture, gutted wouldn't even be the word

Couldnt give a fuck who's joining with who, the new owner better come out swinging at every fucker who's taken aim at our club, we the fans have had to take dig after dig from every avenue, lets get the club on track and follow through with plans of boycott or pulling out of the spl

Anyone want to join me in the "Keeping feet firmly on the ground and trying to not get excited in any way, whilst inside my stomach is churning with joy waiting to burst out" loyal?

:21:

Aye me I'm too auld for this shit.