Kennedy & the Blue Knight's set to deliver a knockout blow !

jjkgc

Trying to control my emotions for the moment, their up and down like a brides nightgown. The wife said i was male menapausal, i said wit the fook has the menapuase got to do with Administraion, liquidation and takeovers. it's our funds that's dried up, not the secateries snatch ya silly cow. :crabflute:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the day we launched a fantastic new home kit this will be great news if true.

I also think that it's significant that Walter has made a public statement about how he fears we could be relegated if we are not allowed to sign players, and how damaging it will be for the Scottish game if this were to happen.

When a much respected and elder statesman like Walter speaks, people tend to listen.

I would not be surprised if the transfer embargo is revoked but the fine will stand and will be paid by TBK/Kennedy takeover consortium.

There will be a "dancing of the dance" to allow the SFA to save some face however we shall emerge from this ready to do battle with our biggest-and most foul-enemy.

It is now vitally important that we do not in any way shape or form discredit our proud club. People are working hard behind the scenes to ensure our safety.

Please do not give our enemies one iota of evidence to undermine this good work.

I am like all True Blues at this time, proud to be a member of a special family!

This news will be announced tomorrow around 4pm by the Administrators.

Paul Murray will lead the way and Kennedy will initially be dealing with the cva process and dealings but will eventually allow Murray to get on with running the club. Kennedy has provided the extra funds needed for the bid to be satisfactory by the administrators.

:praise: were saved some good news at last.

Yeah i am pinning my hopes on someone with 254 posts ...

Anycunt else feel like that guy fi Chewing the Fat who gets annoyed at wee things like holding cups of tea and the lady takes ages getting money out her purse so he ends up burning his hands and going fucking mental

Well.... This is what will be happening if this doesn't transpire

If it turns out to be alot of shite then Im going up the loft, getting the xmas tree, building it, decorate it, then proceed to kick fuck out of it, take it down, back up the loft, clean the floors and carry on

That way the bird wont know I have had a total flaky and a big fuck off Rage

:)

I think we all want to believe anything that looks like good news.

Firstly, we don't have anything other than a cryptic message to go on here, secondly, after Sunday's message board fiasco, I don't believe much of anything before I actually see it happen.