Kennedy & the Blue Knight's set to deliver a knockout blow !

jjkgc

Really wish all this would stay quiet until something actually happens, blue knights were ment to be buying us, didn't happen, bill ng was supposed to be named pb, didn't happen, Kennedy was doubling his offer, got knocked back and bill miller was ment to be named pb this week, getting sick of having my hopes built up then nothing happens and it back to square 1. Just get it sorted, A know its not all the bidders faults a lot of it down to the scum at the sfa but its fuckin torture.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Used to see him fawn over Ally and Durrant and now and again Bomber Brown . Buying the pink champagne on the expenses credit card.

He actually reminds me of Nowhere Man from Yellow Submarine .....look closely at the face.

659902.jpgTraynor-500x281.jpg

doh:ohmy::drugang:

There should have been a public health warning attached to that post ED.

If the submit a bid by the weekend you can be sure that the SPL will seriously up their "new rules" on the game to kick the gers in the nuts.

Supposed PB a few weeks ago SPL announce their plan to move the goalposts.. DELAY tactic 1

Next final bid approaches SFA rush through their decision DELAY tactic 2

Now we have a possible new offer expect emergency meetings over the weekend by SPL to make sure it's DELAY tactic 3.

Not bad enough we are in the shit they want to make sure we choke on it as well....

I'm still hopeful because hope is all we have left....