Bill Miller Bid

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither bid involves liquidation of the football club but Miller WILL liquidate the company, he already pretty much admitted it when he said he move the "Heart" of the business ie the football club to another company. Then try and save the old company, which won't be feasible as the football club is the only part of the package which makes any money, without it the company can't be regarded as a going concern.

D&P.

"This afternoon Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray submitted a bid which is conditional on a CVA being approved by creditors and we will seek guidance from prominent creditors.

"It is also conditional on the acquisition of the shares of Craig Whyte in the football club and we have asked for this and other points in the bid to be clarified.

"We note the statement today issued by Ticketus and its withdrawal as a potential partner for the Blue Knights.

"What should be clarified is that neither bid involves liquidation of the football club.

"In terms of quantum, there are significant differences between the two offers in terms of a prospective return to creditors and approach to future funding and these have to be evaluated.

"We will provide a further update as soon as possible." Cant bear it, get it!

Given what our current Scottish owner - ostensibly a Rangers fan - has done to the club I'm not sure nationality is a valid consideration. At least we know how Miller earned his money.

Having said that, I prefer the offer from the Blue Knights, especially as it involves Kennedy now.

I dont mean that, it's not a question really of nationality, more a question of intentions, how did he get involved or have you forgotten? He was originally part of the Club 9 fiasco linked to Whyte and Ellis, all I'm saying is how does someone with no history of Football involvement/Interest suddenly want to salvage a club with millions of someone elses unpaid debts. Not writing the guy off don't know enough about him he may well have the best intentions in the world just saying he came from nowhere and any potential new owner will be treated by suspicion by me until I know otherwise. Apart from that I find his timing strange he seems to bid at the last minute all the time as though he wants to delay the decision if BK are only bidder no decision to be made admins must go with them but this guy keeps banging bids in which drags it out. Ah man I don't fucking know I'm heart sick of this, again I don't have a preference but if your asking me who I trust between TBK and Miller then it has to be TBK as I can see why they want to be involved, with miller I just cannot fathom what his interest is.

Bill Miller has said several times he doesn't want to liquidate.

The administrators have said a few times neither bid includes liquidation.

But, hey! Gunslinger says Miller's bid does, so it must be true!

If these men want to make money from RFC they will liquidate

I dont mean that, it's not a question really of nationality, more a question of intentions, how did he get involved or have you forgotten? He was originally part of the Club 9 fiasco linked to Whyte and Ellis, all I'm saying is how does someone with no history of Football involvement/Interest suddenly want to salvage a club with millions of someone elses unpaid debts. Not writing the guy off don't know enough about him he may well have the best intentions in the world just saying he came from nowhere and any potential new owner will be treated by suspicion by me until I know otherwise. Apart from that I find his timing strange he seems to bid at the last minute all the time as though he wants to delay the decision if BK are only bidder no decision to be made admins must go with them but this guy keeps banging bids in which drags it out. Ah man I don't fucking know I'm heart sick of this, again I don't have a preference but if your asking me who I trust between TBK and Miller then it has to be TBK as I can see why they want to be involved, with miller I just cannot fathom what his interest is.

I suppose you're right to be suspicious. In fact, after what we've all been through in the recent past it's hard to trust any prospective buyer. We just have to put our faith in D&P and hope for the best.

Guys read Millers statement he said he will transfer the football club to a new business he made no secret of that, once the fans see it's been transferred and all the history etc is intact exactly as Leeds etc did then the panic over liquidation of the company will die down leaving him free to liquidate it. Ok he says he will Try and save the old company after the football club is secure in a new company, but how can you save a company with millions of debt and no revenue stream? What the admins say and it's quite clear, is that neither bid involves liquidation OF THE FOOTBALL CLUB it says nothing about liquidating the company, Miller will liquidate the old company he will have no choice as it would be unsustainable without the money making entity which is the football club.

I believe Miller would liquidate us, I hope I'm wrong with that one.

If someone comes in and saves our club from liqudation they would be a hero in my eyes forever.

As do i, this "does not want to liquidate Rangers" talk, i cannot believe, something just does not sit right with me on this one. I do not know what it is. Is the lad from Group 9 and Mr Ellis still involved with Miller in this new bid?