Take it on the chin

johnboy1983

Sadly that OF game was a bit of a whimper but after the off field problems we have endured it'half expected. Anyway lets take it on the chin get this season on the chin and move on. We all know we are the people and no one likes us. We'll come back next season better, stronger, louder than the boggin ones in the east end.

Rememer folks WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

NO SURRENDER.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been the season from hell so lets move forward with a new buyer in place and regain our position at the top next season.

And special thanks to our "Away Bears" today for making it slightly bearable.

Poor Defending -- outmuscled in midfield -- We just didnt get going -- been supporting football for long enough to know thats its always a tough game at the Molestabeau -- Also glad that the game was played in a reasonable manner with no major sendings off or trouble kicking off which is something I suppose just not our day -- next time

Nearly fell asleep watching 2nd half

Both teams were shite, but we were worse

Outwith their 3 goals, nothing of note

they ripped us a part, 2 taigs to every 1 bear at every chance they went down the wing, we pretty much done sweet FA.

we were absolutely garbage today, passing, long balls, simple passes, over hit everything, set pieces EVERYTHING we done was completely woeful and that's me putting it mildly, every one of them players who stuck the jersey on today let us down badly, no fight, no guts and no sheer determination to win the ball when it mattered.

1st time in 4 games this season, we failed to give an account of ourselves against those papists. Even at the their two goals , really poor mistakes by us and the third another day could have been a foul for us.

Remember just over a month ago they came to Ibrox thinking they would win the league ad they got fucked, the reaction of that chunt of a manager that day showed that they thought they had it won at our park.

So now back to getting our club sorted...mini get real with the money or get to fuck and leave it to Miller , because I don't care what anyone comes up with he has offered a lot more. And for those that say he wants to asset strip the club.........who will buy Ibrox Stadium it is worth the money as a football stadium , nothing else as the hassle involved with dealing with things like Historic Scotland will drive buyers away.

No Surrender and as for that rhat with the ginger hair, can't wait to see that chunt explode again and will be soon, as the chunt is only a decision from cracking up.

the thing is what coisty said after the game clearly says liquidation is looking likely, to me thats it thats the end. i'm not even thinking about the game, really means nothing after what i just heard ally say !

they ripped us a part, 2 taigs to every 1 bear at every chance they went down the wing, we pretty much done sweet FA.

we were absolutely garbage today, passing, long balls, simple passes, over hit everything, set pieces EVERYTHING we done was completely woeful and that's me putting it mildly, every one of them players who stuck the jersey on today let us down badly, no fight, no guts and no sheer determination to win the ball when it mattered.

Thoroughly agree. I could just shrug the shoulders and also say it doesn't matter, but to me that attitude is just not acceptable - not at this club.

All i know is WATP and we are the biggest and best team in Scotland and history shows this.

Are we? Every year is different. Can you show me proof that we are a bigger club than them? Not that i am disagreeing with you but i love dealing in facts and seeing proof of statements. We were obviously not the best this year either.

Aye we didn't play well however good to see that we showed class in not getting players sent off or losing the rag!! If it had been the other way round they bastards would be kickin' lump out of us!! (lego muncher did with Kerkar)

I want to win every Old Firm game, especially in the Girodome. However off the pitch is more important just now. We cant win this league. We need to be strong as those fuckers at the SFA/SPL/Lawells country club will be trying to hamstring us this week!!

WATP

All I'm going to say is I'm glad it was only 3-0. I thought we were on for a hiding when they scored their third.

We started off OK then two shocking mistakes cost us the game.

We just have to accept that they're a better team than us for now.

Are we? Every year is different. Can you show me proof that we are a bigger club than them? Not that i am disagreeing with you but i love dealing in facts and seeing proof of statements. We were obviously not the best this year either.

prove otherwise, can't believe you want a fan to explain that, your joking right?