Kyle Bartley

Davie2909

I'm no fan of big Bartley - never have been - but it's hard to land all the blame on the lad as he's been shoved into a position that frankly he can't deal with.

In truth he'll never make it as a top-flight centre-back at Arsenal (or anywhere else for that matter), but even on his most off days as a centre-back he'll still be picked in any team I was selecting before that wanton dud Goian. He hasn't kicked a fucking ball (or anyone else for that matter) since the turn of the year - he looks as if he's already playing for another club, so when Bartley struggles - he gets no help from this big waster alongside him.

If we survive (and we all hope for that) the next few weeks should see quite a number of our squad play their last games for The Rangers. Bartley, Goian, Edu, Papac, Davis (possibly) to name but a few and who knows, maybe even Naismith and Greegs.

All I do know is that the first three named above I will not miss.

Would've rather kept McMillan or play Perry out of position than keep trotting Bartley back out there. He can roll, likewise on Goian and Edu. I hope some French club that hasn't watched either of them play all season is ringing us up.

rangers may have a clause in contract that means playing bartley or even playing bartley at the back because remember arsenal getting annoyed last season that we were playing him in midfield.

Hope thats the reason anyway because it was obvious to stick whitts right back to deal with their width and pace and put big kyle as sitting midfielder to get stuck in. IMO that was an obvious thing to do if you were going to start him. either that or play him in a back 3 with wallace and whitts wing backs. strange that he is continually played at right back