SFA banner

RAFREG

Just watched the stewards under direction from the police Remove an A3 size banner inthe east enclosure. It said SFA sanctions costs jobs. What the fuck is wrong with that.

Really the banner should have been accompanied by a coffin,gun and an array of pyrotecnics to be allowed to remain! <cr>.

Just cant understand what the problem was the guy was stood quietly at the side of our dug out holding up the banner. The police pointed it out and then told the stewards to remove it. The guy handed it over but don't think he was given a proper explanation as to why.

Very pathetic considering I was in broomcorn and the sick banner Motherwell had about us going to hell, that was ok, sad

What did it actually say? It was an absolutely awful banner and was quite hard to read. It was actually embarrassing. :lol:

It said we came from well to send you to hell. I think.

Ah thanks, I could see something about hell but that was it. :P Did anyone else facepalm when they got out the beach balls and sang about going on a 'European holiday'? doh