Why do some on here dislike FF

While the site was down I had to visit the FF site.

RM is my preffered daily read but with recent circumstances I obviously had to get my news/rumours from somewhere, so I went over to FF, it's a bit like going to a downmarket newspaper.

But why do some dislike it so much? we are all Bears afterall

RM is my preffered daily read but with recent circumstances I obviously had to get my news/rumours from somewhere, so I went over to FF, it's a bit like going to a downmarket newspaper.

Hysteria, drama, fiction - some of which is flabbergasting.

The denigration of Club legends and the the sheep like mentality of many posters.

Because its like NAZI Germany, you have a opinion that they don;t like you get banned or your post gets deleted,

ask them why my profile name called VB Skelf was declined

My biggest problem with FF is that I have always needed to re-read everything I type, and try to work out how someone can take offence at it and get me banned. It does feel very 'controlled'.

But there is still a good bit of fun to be had on occasion too.

Not all - a lot of timposters on FF (tu)

Infraction of the rules.

which in reality means you dont share the viewpoint of Dingers and the admin team, one of whom's sister is in the celtic trust and refers to our Ulster Bretheren as "knuckledraggers"

Infraction of the rules.

which in reality means you dont share the viewpoint of Dingers and the admin team, one of whom's sister is in the celtic trust and refers to our Ulster Bretheren as "knuckledraggers"

Dingwallets sister?

I dont like Dingwall, i dont like their Leggoland-esque backing of the Blue Knights for their own benefit, i dont like how they think they can speak for the majority on STV.... and i'm not really a fan of Chris Graham either.

I'm sure there's some good posters on there but if you lay with a dog you get fleas.