Well funded London based consortium

Ok make of this what you will lads my mates uncle whos a taxi driver in london had a high flying buisness man in the back of his cab and overheard him say on the phone that he was really exticted as it was his first time getting involved in football and hoped to make it a global brand as i said make of this what you will

Ok. (tu)

Brilliant username btw, not obvious in the slightest.

Ok make of this what you will lads my mates uncle whos a taxi driver in london had a high flying buisness man in the back of his cab and overheard him say on the phone that he was really exticted as it was his first time getting involved in football and hoped to make it a global brand as i said make of this what you will

RICHARD BRANSON?

wrong they take taxis all the time in zone 1, then expense it back, agree with the bullshit part though

Agree, I have a mate you owns a London Cab and he told me the other day he had a Cardinal in the back, and he said he was very excited and my mate heard him say...........You mean no one at the club will tell anyone.10310.gif

Did he actually say to your uncle "I'm a high flying business man"?

Still no closer to hearing the names?

Admins said yesterday this was the consortium that want to remain anonymous as they would have immediate backing of the support! So it won't be Ellis although it could be his dad!

Any epl chairmans or owners who sold up recently?

my mates uncle whos a taxi driver in london HAD a high flying buisness man in the back of his cab and overheard him say on the phone that he was really exticted as it was his first time. is this a sex thing.

On SSN they've said the consortium are currently linked with an EPL club. So we're looking for a group with a minority shareholding in one of the bigger EPL teams. Who were the guys who tried to buy Liverpool?

Sounds like good news and let's be honest we can't turn our nose up at anyone wanting to save our club. TBKs probably my preffered choice but its clear now they don't have it in them. BK is waiting for all other bidders to fail, if you have the power to turn us around then do so asap, business man first but he's a fan and should understand the absolute pain and torture we're enduring. Don't care who it is just get us out alive