Well funded London based consortium

If it's not been said my wild guess is Alan Sugar, he's been involved in football and i'm pretty sure he tweeted something about how he was monitering our situation ages ago :sherlock:

No chance he would want to blow his load on us, more likely on one of the wee dirties on the apprentice

London based bidder with serious Wealth,

Experience in football before with a current English Premier League Club.

surely someone can narrow it down from this info??

the only one i can think of that fits the bill is alan sugar, he tweets abotu football non-stop and tweeted about Bill Miller pulling out the minute the news broke. His net worth is around £700m+ which officially makes him a billionaire (as it's over 1bn dollars). Although he is a spurs man through and through so you also have to wonder if he would be interested.

can anyone else shed some light on who it could possibly be? A wealthy former owner of a current EPL club, and is london based?

London based bidder with serious Wealth,

Experience in football before with a current English Premier League Club.

surely someone can narrow it down from this info??

the only one i can think of that fits the bill is alan sugar, he tweets abotu football non-stop and tweeted about Bill Miller pulling out the minute the news broke. His net worth is around £700m+ which officially makes him a billionaire (as it's over 1bn dollars). Although he is a spurs man through and through so you also have to wonder if he would be interested.

can anyone else shed some light on who it could possibly be? A wealthy former owner of a current EPL club, and is london based?

I know the name , but cannot reveal it until it is made public............. gentlemans agreement.