Well funded London based consortium

How and why would ED know more than anyone-sorry going to have to view your posts with suspicion regards this.

Maybe through all my years in business and being a good Rangers man and letting everyone know this no matter where I have travelled.

You do come across various people as life moves on. Time will tell , have to add it's not a Texas Rangers post.

Could anyone give a quick summary for a busy bear? :P

Or is it just that Craig Whyte has agreed in principle to sell his shares to a London based consortium? Who is alleged to be involved?

ex BB boy and one time virgin and leading goalscorer for my school team and Harmony Row. I am a man of my word.

==

Fergie

i'd thought of Fergie as well - he said a while ago that he would be looking to buy a football team when he was finished with Man Utd (lesser team than Rangers though but now the opportunity is there .....), he's also a Rangers man, knows football and the scottish game inside out, has fantastic contacts within the EPL and his brother was at a game a couple of weeks ago. However he has also stated that he intends to stay at Utd in some capacity after his management days are over - but that might have changed and he might see an involvement in Rangers as too good to pass up. I suppose we'll find out soon enough who these guys are.

Londond based businessmen with the required welath, who have experience in football previously with a current EPL club.

so far the short list looks like;

Alan Sugar, Ex Spurs owner, Estmtd Net Worth: £700m

Ken Bates, Ex Chelsea owner, current Leeds owner, Estmtd Net Worth: £150m (lives in monaco also so possibly ties with CW?)

any others that fit the bill??