The blue knights

They have been more honest than Paul Murray during all of this but then again that would not be difficult.

You would do well to find anyone in this whole shambles who has been 100%.

Then again we as Rangers fans should be used to this by now I suppsose.

you can believe d&p if you like buts that's 3 bidders now calling them liars.

I know who's being dishonest here.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not!

Paul Murray had £20 million this time last year and if what he was saying is true then why has he not taken D&P to task?

Well, he was apparently prepared to underwrite a £20 million share issue this time last year ... one imagines he'd be somewhat green around the gills if Rangers' fans didn't cough over the full £20 million.

And I know who has to answer for their actions to a court ... and it's not Mini-Murray.

If D&P are lying then why has no one taken them to task?

Quite simply TBK offers have been not good enough so they should stop trying to win popularity contests on the radio and get a winning bid in.

Rangers men they say....well prove it when it matters.

Quite simply TBK offers have been not good enough so they should stop trying to win popularity contests on the radio and get a winning bid in.

You and plenty of others would shit yourself if they did! :D

Kennedy and p Murray have.

perhaps if they chase off whatever emerges as the new flavour of the Mont people will start asking pertinent questions.

like if tbk knew Miller's bid was unworkable how did d&p not. or if they did why give it prefferential bidder status. miller wouldn't pay the 500k which suggests he knew.

ffs even I knew.

but here we are another week wasted.

Kennedy and p Murray have.

perhaps if they chase off whatever emerges as the new flavour of the Mont people will start asking pertinent questions.

like if tbk knew Miller's bid was unworkable how did d&p not. or if they did why give it prefferential bidder status. miller wouldn't pay the 500k which suggests he knew.

ffs even I knew.

but here we are another week wasted.

You didn't know though, you have no access to anything regarding these bids so that is another silly comment.

If they have been found to be lying then why have TBK or anyone else not taken it further?

We are where we are because bids so far have not been good enough. How many failed bids have TBK accumulated now? They knew what was required from the start and here we are days before the end of the season and still no acceptable deal has been submitted.

You didn't know though, you have no access to anything regarding these bids so that is another silly comment.

If they have been found to be lying then why have TBK or anyone else not taken it further?

We are where we are because bids so far have not been good enough. How many failed bids have TBK accumulated now? They knew what was required from the start and here we are days before the end of the season and still no acceptable deal has been submitted.

course I didn't know. I didn't say it either I guess.

but ignore me do you agree Kennedy knew fine it was nothing to worry about?

Some useless information for you guys. I was told by a certain PRW pub owner who sits in the directors box that Murrays(TBK) offer consisted of no more than £1.5m and he and Kennedy were also turned away from the managers office after the match last week.

course I didn't know. I didn't say it either I guess.

but ignore me do you agree Kennedy knew fine it was nothing to worry about?

Was what nothing to worry about?

As I have said no party involved in this has been 100% honest so far be it intentional or not. D&P said CW shares and delivering of them were not an issue...clearly it is. TBK say there offer was not below Millers...its hard to buy that since they have had multiple failed bids, disagreements with Ticketus and figures not being up to scratch.

Millers bid was good enough to be accepted but one look at the books and he was off which is grim stuff when ypu consider how little cash TBK seem to have for this takeover.

Murray last year had this plan in place but its hugely concerning that 12 months later we are still in the dark.

I would love TBK to have the plan and cash to take us forward...any gers fan would! I just cant see it and tbh I'm not sure these other bids are going to be any better.

Something HAS to happen in the next few days

Was what nothing to worry about?

As I have said no party involved in this has been 100% honest so far be it intentional or not. D&P said CW shares and delivering of them were not an issue...clearly it is. TBK say there offer was not below Millers...its hard to buy that since they have had multiple failed bids, disagreements with Ticketus and figures not being up to scratch.

Millers bid was good enough to be accepted but one look at the books and he was off which is grim stuff when ypu consider how little cash TBK seem to have for this takeover.

Murray last year had this plan in place but its hugely concerning that 12 months later we are still in the dark.

I would love TBK to have the plan and cash to take us forward...any gets fan would! I just cant see it and tbh I'm not sure these other bids are going to be any better.

Something HAS to happen in the next few days

add in that a standalone cva is impossible. wasn't that the anti bk mantra from d&p last week.

but now it is possible much as I said it was.

d&p are at it.

I don't hold out much hope that they have now found anything to trump tbk and they clearly dont want tbk.

but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Just commenting on the continual slagging they have been getting, some of it merited.

All the bids have been farcial for different reasons, this one is local with fans on board so it gets more attention. Maybe that's why the UK based bidders wanted to keep their identities hidden for now?

I just want someone with a plan and money to keep us going, its well past the stage of getting our favourite one in. Any will do for me if it saves us in the long term.

add in that a standalone cva is impossible. wasn't that the anti bk mantra from d&p last week.

but now it is possible much as I said it was.

d&p are at it.

I don't hold out much hope that they have now found anything to trump tbk and they clearly dont want tbk.

but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

A standalone CVA in the form of TBK bid was not possible with the timescale we have left was the view of a fair few financial folk on the news amd SSN.

If D&P were or are at it then why have they not been dragged to the courts to get them out?

A standalone CVA in the form of TBK bid was not possible with the timescale we have left was the view of a fair few financial folk on the news amd SSN.

If D&P were or are at it then why have they not been dragged to the courts to get them out?

experts who were wrong as pointed out.

that's not a simple, quick or likely to save us process.

All the bids have been farcial for different reasons, this one is local with fans on board so it gets more attention. Maybe that's why the UK based bidders wanted to keep their identities hidden for now?

I just want someone with a plan and money to keep us going, its well past the stage of getting our favourite one in. Any will do for me if it saves us in the long term.

You don't know the details of the bids - something that you have laid at someone else's door on quite a few occasions. :D

You don't know the details of the bids - something that you have laid at someone else's door on quite a few occasions. :D

where did I claim to know the details of the bids? What is obvious is that none have been good enough to take us forward thus far.

where did I claim to know the details of the bids? What is obvious is that none have been good enough to take us forward thus far.

It was the 'All the bids have been farcical, for different reasons' which gave it away. Certainly, they haven't been suitable for D&P, but that's another matter.

I'm really sceptical about these 3 bidders, why did they only come forward once a preferred bidder was chosen, and why so late in the process, do they exist or are they (the Admins) trying to squeeze a few quid more out of TBK, think Craig Whyte has done a deal with Kennedy for the shares,

For me I think TBK will get the nod tomorrow, just got a feeling.