This is irrelevant but...

Coisty confirms that due to injury Boca and Goian are done for the season and have been allowed to leave early. I really hope they'll play in a Rangers shirt again next season, especially Boca who has been a fantastic signing. It will all depend on if their 75% temp contract can be amended or they'll be offski i fear.

Anyways, makes our final game a bit tougher without our first choice centre backs but who cares about that.

But true.

shut the fuck up you are embarrassing yourself yes Goian has had a poor season at times but he started briliantly and his form picked back up over the last few months aswell, Bartley has been solid as a rock at CB when given the chance there it's not his fault that McCoist played him out of position.

Regardless of how you think they have played this season abusing them like that shows you up for what you are we don't need or want "supporters" or neds like you following Rangers who are more intrested in abusing our own players than supporting them especially after they made a big sacrifice they didn't have to take the pay cut

Cunt

Love Bocanegra. No nonsense defender, good distribution, decent pace for a centre half, and a ruggedly handsome man.

Goian's been decent, but no doubt Boca has been the better. They have developed a decent partnership and I'd be happy with them as our CBs next season.

Think people are massively over rating Perry. He's decent, but hasn't been properly tested IMO and hasn't really stood out in the way Danny Wilson, Steven Smith, and Alan Hutton did at a similar age. Good backup player, but far to early to be a first choice cb for an entire season. Goian should be ahead of him.

shut the fuck up you are embarrassing yourself yes Goian has had a poor season at times but he started briliantly and his form picked back up over the last few months aswell, Bartley has been solid as a rock at CB when given the chance there it's not his fault that McCoist played him out of position.

Regardless of how you think they have played this season abusing them like that shows you up for what you are we don't need or want "supporters" or neds like you following Rangers who are more intrested in abusing our own players than supporting them especially after they made a big sacrifice they didn't have to take the pay cut

Cunt

Shut it FUD!

Goian and Bartley are a pair a fuckin diddies.

Don't think Goian's that bad a player. Only thing with Bartley is he's been played out of position.

Sorry I disagree, Bartley is poor. Really not upto much. He lasted so long with his reputation intact because he kicked Scott Brown up in their air near the start of his Rangers career

Shut it FUD!

Goian and Bartley are a pair a fuckin diddies.

and you are a ned and a jakey cunt who has failed in life you can just tell that from the way you type it's pretty likely that your IQ score wouldn't reach 70.

So log yourself off the library computer hand back the trainers you stole and head towards Parkhead where you will be around people of a similar mind set and intelligence.

Stop sniffin and spit it out Fuckstick.

Got something to say then say it and stop acting like a wee poof.

I dont think many people from Glasgow would use the term Fuckstick sounds very homosexual and non threatening.

Wow, I started this thread to lighten the atmosphere a bit and its turned into a 'ma da will batter your da' thread.

Anyways, I agree Goian was far better in the first half of the season whereas Boca has been consistent throughout. Whitty's been good since he returned from injruy.

I imagine Coisty will go with a back four of..

Whitty, Bartley, Perry, Wallace

and you are a ned and a jakey cunt who has failed in life you can just tell that from the way you type it's pretty likely that your IQ score wouldn't reach 70.

So log yourself off the library computer hand back the trainers you stole and head towards Parkhead where you will be around people of a similar mind set and intelligence.

135 Fuckstick.

And it's mind-set. (tu)

Just keeping you right Fuckstick.

He is a FUD and so are Goian and Bartley.

Couple a fannies that won't be any loss whatsoever to Rangers.

wow, what a fucking horrible attitude to show towards 2 players who have given thier all and took a massive paycut to play for us.

YOU might not feel they are good enough but the way you are speaking about them is both disrespectful and disgusting.

Taig like qualities to you post, to say the least.