Enough is enough

jamess

This is all doing my head in. Have no faith in the suits, lawyers and shysters of various disguises.

What is the club? - mostly the support. Club is nothing without us.

Am starting to think another bunch of non Rangers people will be owning us, so what to do?.

If I was Ally, i'd set up a new club, call it Rangers, and find a junior league to play in. Now, where would the support go? Slow rise up to buy back ibrox, where nobody went anymore. Some of these businessmen assume that no matter who they are or what they do, we will blindly turn up and give them our money. Well we would, if their was no alternative??

Non-Rangers folk?

I don't give a flying fuck who owns us, as long as they run up properly.

Craig Whyte was a Rangers man and done nothing for us.

The board under Murray were full of Rangers men and fucked us over, including the other Murray.

So, as long as someone runs up correctly, then that should be good enough for everyone.

Anyway. The administrators don't have a duty to do what's best for the club. They have a duty to do what's best for the creditors. A simple thing that many in our support don't seem to want to comprehend.

Well know it all, your not quite right. Generally following the rubbish spouted here. For the record, I lived next to the Grammar, and went to Castlehead, the comprehensive, coz the grammar was still a Tory posh school. Walked past the posh kids every day and nobody said boo to me. When they went comprehensive, I wouldn't go coz I wouldn't set foot in a Tory school. Took 3 days sick to see rangers in Koln when I was 15, visitors passport and an AT Mays bus ticket - lost 1-0. And all these year I didn't realise I was a Tim until you told me.............

Well know it all, your not quite right. Generally following the rubbish spouted here. For the record, I lived next to the Grammar, and went to Castlehead, the comprehensive, coz the grammar was still a Tory posh school. Walked past the posh kids every day and nobody said boo to me. When they went comprehensive, I wouldn't go coz I wouldn't set foot in a Tory school. Took 3 days sick to see rangers in Koln when I was 15, visitors passport and an AT Mays bus ticket - lost 1-0. And all these year I didn't realise I was a Tim until you told me.............

Celtic fan.

Seriously Soupy, I along with my 2 rangers supporting daughters, my Rangers supporting wife and my Rangers supporting sister would like to meet you outside Ibrox, first game next season. Then you can tell me/us, why we are celtic fans????