its time we chase tbk

krissg910

If you want to believe a bunch of Craig Whyte hired corporate heads who don't give a fuck about Rangers before a bunch of guys trying to save our Club, then that's your choice. "BEING SAVED" by who FFS? Guys who didn't give a flying fuck about our plight for the last few months until now. They see meat on an almost dead body, the vulture bastards. Vultures NEVER move in until they think the body is almost dead. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT??? Why do you think there is a last minute rush. Fuckin rush of vultures wanting to pick flesh off the bones - thats why. OPEN YOUR EYES. Where were they before this and why not before this?

Rant over

If the court appointed them, they still wouldn't give a fuck about Rangers.

Are you a fucking moron?

They are here to serve the best interests of The creditors. Not Rangers. They are LEGALLY obliged to. So everything you have said is nonsense.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I'd agree however there does appear a slight stench of something coming from the pair currently running things at the club. Valuations via liquidation will surely be subjective though, especially in current financial climate, wouldn't you agree?

yes i agree and having seen kennedys statement, the offer is not as bad as my jerk reaction. however its not as much as he is trying to make out.

running costs of the club should not be in an offer. if you buy the club you cover the costs of running it(he could also claim this back off the season ticket money when it comes in)

the £x amount for europeans runs is also a joke.

like i said i wouldnt mind bk owning/saving us but he needs to move now if he is still interested.

surely tbk can come up with 2-3mil more(even if they reclaim it off st money) and put in a deal that is worthy of our support

Almost certainly not the best one considering theirs is considered one of the weaker ones? I don't profess to knowing the ins and outs of bids, what is good and what is not. My main problem is sneaky things like adding nigh on impossible European money to their grand total.

it was considered weaker than Miller's at one time.

but you could be right.

they really had to throw in something about Europe but I agree you can't count a penny of it in the bid.

in fairness Kennedy doesn't in his statement about total cost to tbk being 9.1.

The short piece I saw on SSN yesterday with BK stated that he had people in place ready to step in and make things happen - it's hard for him to demonstrate that without given the chance to do so. As for his skills in spin, of batting away possibly uncomfortable questions via the media - isn't that something we have been crying out for from our PR dept for some time?

All fine and well if he has the money to do all this. I'm in no doubt that their model is pretty healthy and would be good for the club. In order to get the chance to demonstrate his expertise, he has to out up the money, its as simple as that. Ideal case for me would be these guys to put their words into action and get their bid to a good enough level. After 3 months of not being able to reach said level, i'm not holding my hopes up

Its spin from all sides in reality. PM and BK's spin seems to be more accpeted though as they are seen to be the men in the best interests of the club

I totally agree, and then it comes down to a question of trust which appears to lead us back to who we want to run the club. What is a concern is that for a club in financial crisis, we still have people running the club racking up a hefty bill for every hour, day, week and month that they continually work/stall/study/whatever the hell they are doing!

5.5 for the cva. hearts paid in full. debentures looked after.

June and julys wages paid.

d&p paid

possible if improbable euro bonuses.

its a good offer.

possibly not the best one. we shall see on that.

Do you know what is a better offer for the creditors? Liquidation of the assets. At its best, it is the same £5.5m CVA pot that it was when Kennedy first bid months ago. (remember the one that he doubled?)

it was considered weaker than Miller's at one time.

but you could be right.

they really had to throw in something about Europe but I agree you can't count a penny of it in the bid.

in fairness Kennedy doesn't in his statement about total cost to tbk being 9.1.

My mind is just fried with all this in truth. I'd love their bid to reach a level where it is good enough. They are the right people in my mind, I just wish their bid could get to that acceptable level. Unfortunately, I still feel that their priority is to get a good deal over saving the club

5.5 for the cva. hearts paid in full. debentures looked after.

June and julys wages paid.

d&p paid

possible if improbable euro bonuses.

its a good offer.

possibly not the best one. we shall see on that.

GS - D&P paid from the 5.5 Million ?

I totally agree, and then it comes down to a question of trust which appears to lead us back to who we want to run the club. What is a concern is that for a club in financial crisis, we still have people running the club racking up a hefty bill for every hour, day, week and month that they continually work/stall/study/whatever the hell they are doing!

A necessary evil I guess. If we got in and out of administration by the end of this month, we'd have done a hell of a job in comparison to most other football clubs who have entered administration. Don't know if there's really any other options available to us

All fine and well if he has the money to do all this. I'm in no doubt that their model is pretty healthy and would be good for the club. In order to get the chance to demonstrate his expertise, he has to out up the money, its as simple as that. Ideal case for me would be these guys to put their words into action and get their bid to a good enough level. After 3 months of not being able to reach said level, i'm not holding my hopes up

Perhaps they don't have the money available to do the deal?

Perhaps it could be the case that no matter what deal is proposed there will never be a deal?

BK has had a period of time to make, redraft, re-organise, re-deal many proposals and is still not apparently any nearer to any deal being agreed with the administrators. We have to ask why? Is it because he is hard to deal with from the admin point of view? Is it because he doesn't have available cash? Is it because the other offers on the table are genuinely better?

So many questions, and ultimately it's us who are suffering!

Perhaps they don't have the money available to do the deal?

Perhaps it could be the case that no matter what deal is proposed there will never be a deal?

BK has had a period of time to make, redraft, re-organise, re-deal many proposals and is still not apparently any nearer to any deal being agreed with the administrators. We have to ask why? Is it because he is hard to deal with from the admin point of view? Is it because he doesn't have available cash? Is it because the other offers on the table are genuinely better?

So many questions, and ultimately it's us who are suffering!

Indeed. Frustrating barely covers it. It does appear that there isn't a great amount of money behind TBK/BK's deal. Either that or they aren't really as keen to save the Rangers as they make out - ie. they aren't willing to put more money into a deal. If they don't have the money, the right thing to do would be to walk away. It could well be that the admins are difficult to deal with. However, if they are truly as keen as they say they are to save Rangers, you would have thought they could pull together a bit more money, to get to an offer which was best for the creditors and which the administrators simply couldn't turn down.

Indeed. Frustrating barely covers it. It does appear that there isn't a great amount of money behind TBK/BK's deal. Either that or they aren't really as keen to save the Rangers as they make out - ie. they aren't willing to put more money into a deal. If they don't have the money, the right thing to do would be to walk away. It could well be that the admins are difficult to deal with. However, if they are truly as keen as they say they are to save Rangers, you would have thought they could pull together a bit more money, to get to an offer which was best for the creditors and which the administrators simply couldn't turn down.

Do you think it could be the case where they have a certain amount of money in their pot - for discussions sake lets say £20 million, and they have said that whatever the club can be secured for (circa £5mill, is that right?) then they can go to debtors and say we've got £15million to divide up, you're going to get x% of what you're owed? Ergo, any money over and above they think they can acquire the club for will be less money they'll be able to pay to people/companies we're due?

Do you think it could be the case where they have a certain amount of money in their pot - for discussions sake lets say £20 million, and they have said that whatever the club can be secured for (circa £5mill, is that right?) then they can go to debtors and say we've got £15million to divide up, you're going to get x% of what you're owed? Ergo, any money over and above they think they can acquire the club for will be less money they'll be able to pay to people/companies we're due?

Ha I'll give you a simple response - I've got no idea whatsoever!

Ha I'll give you a simple response - I've got no idea whatsoever!

Without a word of a lie, after I posted that I clicked back on the board and there was a thread with a statement from BK with roughly those figures quoted :lol:

Even when I'm stupid/ignorant I'm on the ball :lol:

Without a word of a lie, after I posted that I clicked back on the board and there was a thread with a statement from BK with roughly those figures quoted :lol:

Even when I'm stupid/ignorant I'm on the ball :lol:

Haha

You are BK aren't you?

I think BK just keeps trying to explain how hiw monies work when the reality is we need more of it. C'mon BK, get yer wallet oot!

Haha

You are BK aren't you?

I think BK just keeps trying to explain how hiw monies work when the reality is we need more of it. C'mon BK, get yer wallet oot!

:ph34r:

Nah, I wish!! It'd have been a done deal by 15th Feb if I had the money to do it!

On a serious note, for all we're crying out for someone to throw their wallet open at the admins, we should learn that we can't get out of situations by throwing money around. We can't all agree on here that when we are sorted that we start to be more prudent in the transfer market while screaming for any potential owner to spend money they may not be able to cover on non-playing matters in acquiring the club.

:ph34r:

Nah, I wish!! It'd have been a done deal by 15th Feb if I had the money to do it!

On a serious note, for all we're crying out for someone to throw their wallet open at the admins, we should learn that we can't get out of situations by throwing money around. We can't all agree on here that when we are sorted that we start to be more prudent in the transfer market while screaming for any potential owner to spend money they may not be able to cover on non-playing matters in acquiring the club.

The current situation requires money and lots of it, it's as simple as that. In the long run, there will undoubtedly be a tightening of purse-strings, something which will be welcomed by me. Money is what gets us out of this problem. Once debts are paid off, we need repsonsible owners

To the op chase yersel ya muppet and give the sensible some peace!

If we weren't utterly desperate, he'd be spot on. 3 months of 'bidding' and still not near getting control of the club. Something's not right there for guys who claim to so desperately want to save the club

The current situation requires money and lots of it, it's as simple as that. In the long run, there will undoubtedly be a tightening of purse-strings, something which will be welcomed by me. Money is what gets us out of this problem. Once debts are paid off, we need repsonsible owners

The thing is, does it though? If any bidders are wishing to start a newco then they wouldn't necessarily have to provide a large pot of cash would they? (and I say that in genuine wonder as I don't know)

Responsible owners are needed but in order to get them surely we'd have to agree that they would have to be responsible acquirers of the club? ie not throwing away any of their cash in what they would call unnecessary situations

The thing is, does it though? If any bidders are wishing to start a newco then they wouldn't necessarily have to provide a large pot of cash would they? (and I say that in genuine wonder as I don't know)

Responsible owners are needed but in order to get them surely we'd have to agree that they would have to be responsible acquirers of the club? ie not throwing away any of their cash in what they would call unnecessary situations

Tell me about it. My knowledge, frankly, is limited. I think though that at the moment, the more cash, the better. Hell, by the end of this month, seemingly, we won't even have any cash left to run the club. I dunno really, my head is just out of it, to much info over the past 48 hours.

I'm pretty sure someone said (maybe BK?) that a Newco, while easier, is a more expensive option. Really dunno how that is, maybe someone else could enlighten us?

Hypocrisy - total and utter Hypocrisy !

All the holier than though over the Miller bid yet now it is ok to chase out of town the ONLY bid by Rangers men ??

FFs i have seen it all now

Them being 'Rangers men' is utterly irrelevent if they don't have the cash to make a workable bid. The OP, like me, and like most, probably likes the ideas and plans of TBK/BK but if you cannot back up your words with actions, after 3 months of bidding for the club, then surely they ahve wasted as much, if not probably more of the club's time than somebody like Bill Miller?

I wouldn't rule them out because we are desperate. If we weren't though, i'd certainly like to have strong words with men who claim to be desperate to save the club