its time we chase tbk

Them being 'Rangers men' is utterly irrelevent if they don't have the cash to make a workable bid. The OP, like me, and like most, probably likes the ideas and plans of TBK/BK but if you cannot back up your words with actions, after 3 months of bidding for the club, then surely they ahve wasted as much, if not probably more of the club's time than somebody like Bill Miller?

I wouldn't rule them out because we are desperate. If we weren't though, i'd certainly like to have strong words with men who claim to be desperate to save the club

3 months of putting forward the same actual bid, and 3 months of being surprised when the same bid gets rejected every time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. My knowledge, frankly, is limited. I think though that at the moment, the more cash, the better. Hell, by the end of this month, seemingly, we won't even have any cash left to run the club. I dunno really, my head is just out of it, to much info over the past 48 hours.

I'm pretty sure someone said (maybe BK?) that a Newco, while easier, is a more expensive option. Really dunno how that is, maybe someone else could enlighten us?

I get where people are coming from in that us having more capital in the bank, the more we can start dealing again. Think with a newco that while we can write off all existing debts owed we would essentially lose all our player registrations so we would maybe have to pay bonds to register the team, sign players which would then mean paying agents and so on which could explain the more costlier route?

I get where people are coming from in that us having more capital in the bank, the more we can start dealing again. Think with a newco that while we can write off all existing debts owed we would essentially lose all our player registrations so we would maybe have to pay bonds to register the team, sign players which would then mean paying agents and so on which could explain the more costlier route?

(tu) sounds about right, my mind cannot really process all this anymore though

Hope I'm wrong but I think there is a bit to go yet. Regrettably for rangers and fans I think buyers will wait till D&P are squealing with money running out in order to get the best deal possible. I don't think there is anyone who would put the good of rangers over saving another £500K - £1M of the asking price

Hope I'm wrong but I think there is a bit to go yet. Regrettably for rangers and fans I think buyers will wait till D&P are squealing with money running out in order to get the best deal possible. I don't think there is anyone who would put the good of rangers over saving another £500K - £1M of the asking price

The unfortunate crux of the argument. Some speak a good game but the reality is that everyone only wants to save us at as cheap a price as possible

after seeing the letter of their proposed bid i am raging.

its time we show support to d&p who have clearly made the proper decision in rejecting tbk's offer.

if fans group leaders have already seen this and are still demanding a meeting with the admin because of the tbk rejection then i call for them to resign immediately.

im no fan of d&p but the abuse they have taken over the tbk situation is now shown to be very wrong.

its time we the fans demand tbk put in a proper bid or fuck off and stop hindering our club from being saved.

wake up fellow bears. tbk are a fucking joke outfit.

rant over

I will assume that you are about mid twenties in age, that will account for your fuckin ignorance ,the blue knights were our only chance so good luck backing this moron from england,,really mate you must grow a set and act your fuckin age

I will assume that you are about mid twenties in age, that will account for your fuckin ignorance ,the blue knights were our only chance so good luck backing this moron from england,,really mate you must grow a set and act your fuckin age

Very accusatory there. I've said quite a few times in this thread, if we weren't so desperate, he'd be correct. They have concistently said the right things while not following through with any actions. Being 'Rangers men' means nothing if they cannot put together a competent bid. Saying you desperately want to save Rangers doesn't hold up when it is clear you only want to save them at a price you find acceptable. Saying you will be the last man sttanding looks daft when you have walked away time after time after your threats haven't got you anywhere.

We'd all love TBK and BK to run the club, they talk a good game. However, they simply haven't stumped up the right offer yet. They are not our 'only chance' because they refuse to put in a bid that will get them the club, while others are putting in more lucrative offers.

You clearly like the cut of their jib. For that, I have no problem with you. However, to call someone 'fuckin ignorant' for pointing out the failings of a flawed bid and pointing towards the fact that they have had 3 months to put 1 good bid out there, yet still haven't, is a bit much. I'd suggest that to write off the bid from down south, which none of us know anything about, is significantly more ignorant. Just because he's not the man you want, or a 'Rangers man' (we don't even know who the rest of his backers are yet, mind you), doesn't mean their bid isn't the right one for the club.

TBK and BK seem to be the right men. However, if they don't have a bid to speak of, how can we back them. Words are cheap