Rangers Sold

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if duff and phelps have sold to this mob after 2 day's it just proves how totaly corrupt they really are .they have dragged this on for months telling us how complicatated a deal it is and now we're expected to believe they can conclude a deal with these venture capatilist's in a matter of day's bullshit.

its not ideal but I'm not sure its corrupt.

it does make the likelyhood of success lower.

they clearly didn't want tbk last week it was to late for a cva after all but they can now say well we got a better offer etc.

if they have of course.

Would like to know who the finacial backers are, as Green isn't big enough himself. He is the front man but the list of financial backing will make or break the future. For the time being, if confirmed, this is a major step in the right direction.

Would also like to see who else they bring in to run the business.

How do you know?

Their bid has completed such an advanced stage that its an actual SALE of the club & not just a Preferred bidder status.

I'm pretty sure due diligence has already been done behind the scenes to get to such a stage.

even d&p admit that they arrived recently but hey ho.

its not ideal but I'm not sure its corrupt.

it does make the likelyhood of success lower.

they clearly didn't want tbk last week it was to late for a cva after all but they can now say well we got a better offer etc.

if they have of course.

You thinkin bout chuckin out that coffin yet old buddy?

:crabflute: WILL SLEEP TONIGHT AND CAN WAKE UP TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, FOUND OUT, PROPOSED. Hopefully they have time to conduct a CVA and appoint a team of QC's to take the SFA/SPL and any other anti gers establishment to the cleaners over the next few weeks. :crabflute: Follow Follow we can follow Rangers :praise: :praise: :praise:

I'll miss the nerve shredding 48 hrs announcements that never transpire - NOT

WATP