FIFA 13

Iakona

Can someone explain to me how this works? Buy the season ticket for whatever price and you can play FIFA until the release date?

Pretty much. I got NHL, then when my disc copy arrived, put that in and acheivments unlocked that I got from Early Release. You cant play Early release past the release date. You get 20% off ultimate team packs and all the creation centre add ons for free aswell I think

Pretty much. I got NHL, then when my disc copy arrived, put that in and acheivments unlocked that I got from Early Release. You cant play Early release past the release date. You get 20% off ultimate team packs and all the creation centre add ons for free aswell I think

Cheers for the info, Eck. How much is the season ticket?

£17 for PS3? Just wondering if it will be worth it or not.

You get 24 free Premium Gold packs on both NHL and Fifa Ultimate Team as well if you play either of them. 1 per week for 24 weeks. Plus 20% off packs and any other DLC (Could get Euro 2012 add on for 20% off last year etc.) and they seem to be adding to it all the time.

Was very basic last year, but this year they've added the free packs, plus exclusive content in some titles (I had exclusive clubs in Tiger Woods etc.)

wait so it's under 20 quid just tO play it for a few days plus 24 packs of fut and so much off for dlc?

might get it then, I don't play fut so if you want any good players I get then you can have them if you want

You say 'just' - but it's six days extra playing time, plus 2880 MSP worth of packs (in two seperate titles i.e 2880 MSP worth in Fifa and 2880 MSP worth in NHL), plus the 20% discount.

As someone who plays Fifa Ultimate team a lot, it's saving me money with tons of benefits.