FIFA 13

Iakona

Surprised everyone is finding the AI so hard. As someone who rarely plays offline, I've pissed through games on World Class no bother this year. The step up to Legendary is usually impossible though, to be fair.

Think the game is more realistic, and counter attacks are deadly. It's fun, but I'm not sure if I like it better than 12 yet. It's harder to control games easily - so can be frustrating at times. But it's a fun game and really satisfying when you score sometimes. I'm enjoying it.

Just feels the exact same as 12. The whole pro ranked accomplishments with your pro has to be done in pro ranked match, were no cunts pass :anguish:I feel for you there mate, best thing you can do is get into a pro club or start one up UT is too boring Sorry but your talking shite here, you have tourneys, seasons, manager tasks every week!?! are you deluded? and H2H's are the same havent played. Skill games get boring easily once they're done and they're not hard at all i agree here also BUT no point putting lots of effort into them when they done know how popular there going to be, for me this is a good start, more complicated skill games next year or in a patch then sorted . Achievements are piss easy so not much of a challange :(. Just let down by it :(

the fifa games will only be tweaked each year now until the next gen concoles come out in a year or two and tbh thats fine with me because i can only imagine what fifa is going to be like on them :drool:

the fifa games will only be tweaked each year now until the next gen concoles come out in a year or two and tbh thats fine with me because i can only imagine what fifa is going to be like on them :drool:

Expand mate? What is a next gen console?

After playing UT since it first came out, it gets boring after a while. Same old shit, buy/sell, get coins and play tournaments. Season option is pretty good tho actually, that may help take this out the 'boring' category.

Surprised everyone is finding the AI so hard. As someone who rarely plays offline, I've pissed through games on World Class no bother this year. The step up to Legendary is usually impossible though, to be fair.

Think the game is more realistic, and counter attacks are deadly. It's fun, but I'm not sure if I like it better than 12 yet. It's harder to control games easily - so can be frustrating at times. But it's a fun game and really satisfying when you score sometimes. I'm enjoying it.

I only play at Legendary offline though.

Usually it's no hassle, the jumps between 09-12 haven't been that massive, but this seems a bawhair harder.

the ultimate team h2h league is better than last year means people dont just constantly keep searching untill they find someone with low chemistry

its worse, it now means a silver team or even a bronze team will most likely get drawn against a gold which isnt fair.

its worse, it now means a silver team or even a bronze team will most likely get drawn against a gold which isnt fair.

Not necessarily a bad thing mate. I had a South Korean Bronze team in Fifa 12 which was more than a match for most gold outfits and won a good few gold cups. Had a Belgian league silver team as well which was also handy.