FIFA 13

Iakona

How ? :D

It's easy when you have a good method mate. Loads won't let out their secret but mine is pretty general so I'll tell you. Search up BPL silvers, minimum price, 1,000, maximum price, as many coins as you're willing to spend.. With no buy now price. Search up and look for shiney silvers with high pace and no buy now price and add them to your watch list, then just search them up in the auctions, get an idea of their going price and try and get them lower in a bid and and sell for dearer

Is anyone else having difficulty playing Head to Head Season matches on XBOX Live?

Sometimes I can play but most of the time I either get stuck in the arena or disconnected. It's very very frustrating.

Anyone else suffering this same routine or has any advice please post.

Cheers :)

When you play the interactive cup regardless the team all your players are 85.

I went Rangers & McKay etc was all 90 speed etc :lol:

Aye its always been like that

It's because the FIWC is a proper tournament .. So in the interests of fairness everyone is the same rating, stops it being a tournament of Real Madrids!

Aye its always been like that

It's because the FIWC is a proper tournament .. So in the interests of fairness everyone is the same rating, stops it being a tournament of Real Madrids!

I never really played FIWC much last season tbh.

Makes more fun,love going Rangers in it :D

Rangers are fucking hopeless in this.

Not sure I have the patience for Player Career unless I'm able to sign players soon. The players are so slow and every computer team (on Legendary anyway) is just a constant eight man defence.