The Walking Dead Game

justingee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought the first episode today.

Duck is a little prick.

did not hesitate when given the choice to save him or Shawn. And still he's alive...

Who did you save near the end in the shop? Think everyone would have went for the same person.

Being vague as not sure how to do the spoiler thing.

Who did you save near the end in the shop? Think everyone would have went for the same person.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but when Glenn calls for help, and you have to save the girl? I've went to help him. Is it a choice between him and the old guy?

Also, when you're writing a post, a little drop down bar is in the box that says other styles. Just highlight everything and click spoiler.

Nevermind, just played the bit there. I saved the woman. Doug seemed sound as well. :(

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but when Glenn calls for help, and you have to save the girl? I've went to help him. Is it a choice between him and the old guy?

Also, when you're writing a post, a little drop down bar is in the box that says other styles. Just highlight everything and click spoiler.

Nah its near the end of the first episode. They are breaking in through the door and zombies grab the kind of fatter younger guy that stands guarding the door, and the women that your character has the hots for (has the gun). Saved the burd and at the end the percentage for people saving the lassie was rediculous! Lol

• 1 month later...

That last sentence, sadly I suspected this all along, poor show so far.

I can understand it from a business point of view, but to market a game one way and then do the complete opposite is a bit disappointing. I mean, besides the life or death choices, there's barely any influence your choices have.

For example, say you side with Lilly for the whole game. Constantly backing her up and then it comes to

Carleys death
and it will not make a single bit of difference. She still won't listen to you and she'll still
kill Carley
. It actually doesn't make sense from a story or logical point of view.

I can understand it from a business point of view, but to market a game one way and then do the complete opposite is a bit disappointing. I mean, besides the life or death choices, there's barely any influence your choices have.

For example, say you side with Lilly for the whole game. Constantly backing her up and then it comes to

Carleys death
and it will not make a single bit of difference. She still won't listen to you and she'll still
kill Carley
. It actually doesn't make sense from a story or logical point of view.

True mate. The story is quite good and it looks good but for a game with very little action you can control I expected the decisions to matter much more. Its basically an interactive comic, but not very interactive. Some of the puzzles are insultingly obvious too.

I sided against Lilly the whole game, cos her Dad's a dick.