I always wondered what war felt like.

StuartM6

To remember the brave young Ulster soldiers

Who fought for the flag of the Red Hand!!!!!!

We will fight the fight! We will follow on and most importantly;

We will NEVER SURRENDER!!

The sfa have sowed the wind now they MUST reap the whirlwind

I really love how you can still turn a beautiful phrase, even after what has happened tonight.

All I can really come out with is the words "fuck" and "sfa" in different orders.

:praise:

I really love how you can still turn a beautiful phrase, even after what has happened tonight.

All I can really come out with is the words "fuck" and "sfa" in different orders.

:praise:

Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness; anger concealed often hardens into revenge.

Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

And when the sound of the battle is over, it's shoulder to shoulder we stand.

All Together Now!

This is a battle not a war !

A war is when teenage boys are forced over a shit covered trench and end up with a bullet through their head and if they refuse to go are shot by their own officers !

Or are cut to pieces by German machine gun fire at 18 years of age on the shores of Northern France before they have even ever been to a football match !

Then have scum smashing up their war memorials and ripping up their wreaths on rememberance day.

That is war !

Thank God we will probably never experience that mate !

:uk:

A war is when teenage boys are forced over a shit covered trench and end up with a bullet through their head and if they refuse to go are shot by their own officers !

Or are cut to pieces by German machine gun fire at 18 years of age on the shores of Northern France before they have even ever been to a football match !

Then have scum smashing up their war memorials and ripping up their wreaths on rememberance day.

That is war !

They will never be forgotten.

That is war !

what this man said. It's not war.

we still dont have a leader/leaders with big enough balls.

im all for boycotts, but its the sfa im against most and boycotts dont hurt them

Believe me if we can make a boycott stick and start strangling the spl clubs the heat will soon grow on the sfa.

Hopefully this is an opportunity for Green to show just what he's made of :clap: