The republicans have taken over Scotland

You know bollocks about finance.

Motherwell owed more tax in comparison to their turnover than Rangers.

And don't call Rangers 'us'....you rhat.

I didn't claim to know anything about finance. You can call me whatever you like, but it's hardly a coherent argument.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok m8 I've been reading through this thread but I can't let that statement go unchallenged.

BREAKING THE LAW BIG TIME?

What law have we broken? maybe we've broken the rules but certainly not the law.

Only one of them would make that accusation

Eh? I never said we'd been breaking the law - I said that the SFA had acted through concern at that. By the way, can I just say I f**king loathe Celtic and am seriously f*cked off at being branded one of them for having a point of view.

I agree that the sanction is a joke, and will hopefully prove unlawfulif tested. If the SFA panel had been able to show only Whyte had knowledge of what was going on they'd have had no grounds for anything like what was upheld last night, but the initial report found that several other directors had knowledge of what was going on and did nothing. The board being the company, the company gets punished.

And again...the report assumed, they heard no evidence talked to no one...They made assumtions.

I didn't claim to know anything about finance. You can call me whatever you like, but it's hardly a coherent argument.

My coherent argument is:

You said it was just.

I said it was unjust.

You asked for an example.

I gave you Motherwell.

You said it was different.

I explained how it was just the same.

The real point is, we're both on Rangers Media and only one of us supports Rangers.

Deny all you will.

Or gloat in a wind up.

Either way, fuck off with your tainted title.

And again...the report assumed, they heard no evidence talked to no one...They made assumtions.

Aye, they did make assumptions and without justification as far as I've read, but my point is that this was the basis of their decision. I'm not saying they were right.

As I said, the only true comparison is Motherwell.

They received zero sanctions.

Nothing has been updated since then.

Rangers however have received 'extra' sanctions...and we're still to wait on the SPL ones.

Between Motherwell going into admin and Rangers, no additional rules on admin sanctions have been passed.

Motherwell paid pence in the pound to the taxman.

Rangers haven't even got there yet...but we've extra sanctions?

As a logical person I can only deduce prejudice....there is no other logical answer.

Is that all you have to base an anti-Rangers agenda on? I don't believe it was right the way Rangers were treated in comparison to Motherwell, and to be honest, 'Well weren't hammered hard enough for what happened, and John Boyle was disgraceful in his actions. The SFA is rife with inconsistency, and I'd like to think if a situation like Rangers ever arises again - which I doubt it ever will to such a level - such club will be punished on similar grounds?

So this one comparison and a theory that Catholics feeling wrongly put down is what you base this agenda to kill our club? There are no facts here to come out with an assertion that you "know" there is an anti-Rangers agenda.

My coherent argument is:

You said it was just.

I said it was unjust.

You asked for an example.

I gave you Motherwell.

You said it was different.

I explained how it was just the same.

The real point is, we're both on Rangers Media and only one of us supports Rangers.

Deny all you will.

Or gloat in a wind up.

Either way, fuck off with your tainted title.

Ach away. If you can show me where I said it was "just" I'll accept whatever you have to say.

As I said, the only true comparison is Motherwell.

They received zero sanctions.

Nothing has been updated since then.

Rangers however have received 'extra' sanctions...and we're still to wait on the SPL ones.

Between Motherwell going into admin and Rangers, no additional rules on admin sanctions have been passed.

Motherwell paid pence in the pound to the taxman.

Rangers haven't even got there yet...but we've extra sanctions?

As a logical person I can only deduce prejudice....there is no other logical answer.

Totally agree, there is a clear agenda at work. They know it, we know it, they know that we know it but we lack leadership currently. There is an obvious endemic of anti-rangers vitriol apparent in these testing times unseen in better times.

Is that all you have to base an anti-Rangers agenda on? I don't believe it was right the way Rangers were treated in comparison to Motherwell, and to be honest, 'Well weren't hammered hard enough for what happened, and John Boyle was disgraceful in his actions. The SFA is rife with inconsistency, and I'd like to think if a situation like Rangers ever arises again - which I doubt it ever will to such a level - such club will be punished on similar grounds?

So this one comparison and a theory that Catholics feeling wrongly put down is what you base this agenda to kill our club? There are no facts here to come out with an assertion that you "know" there is an anti-Rangers agenda.

He definitely is one of them.

No it's not.

I wrote an entire article on it for Rangers Media.

You know, the site you're posting on.

Try reading them on the front page you smug idiot. (tu)

Aye, they did make assumptions and without justification as far as I've read, but my point is that this was the basis of their decision. I'm not saying they were right.

Your either fishing or you're from the darkside m8, you seem eager to use their language at every opportunity

John Boyle will probably be in the Opus Mafia as well

No it's not.

I wrote an entire article on it for Rangers Media.

You know, the site you're posting on.

Try reading them on the front page you smug idiot. (tu)

"Smug idiot"? Coming from the person who says they "know" there is an anti-Rangers agenda, and is asserting once more that anyone who doubts you isn't a Rangers fan?

"Smug idiot"? Coming from the person who says they "know" there is an anti-Rangers agenda, and is asserting once more that anyone who doubts you isn't a Rangers fan?

You said is that all you have to comment?

I referred you to an entire RM article I've posted on the subject.

Check out more of the site.

It's great!

Oh and quit while you're behind.

You said is that all you have to comment?

I referred you to an entire RM article I've posted on the subject.

Check out more of the site.

It's great!

Oh and quit while you're behind.

I'm actually fairly new to the website, apologies if I haven't had time to read your article, can't seem to find it but quite happy to read it if you had a link so I can finally "quit" from your demolition of me.

Ok...suppose I'm right.

Why do they want to obliterate Rangers?

As there's been a persecution complex amongst Scottish Catholics for nigh on a Century - they feel hated, depised, second-class citizens. They might once have had a point. In 2012 that persecution complex remains but they've a degree of power now and Rangers F.C is the ultimate bastion of what they perceive as 'anti-Catholic' power. Remember all the 'Establishment' stuff? That gets to the root of it. Rangers are the Scottish establishment in their eyes and all that's represented the repression of them and their fathers and their father's fathers.

To see the end of Rangers is a an ultimate win for them....the ultimate blow of free Catholics against the Scottish Protestant Establishment...as they see it.

It's bigoted ancient nonsense of course but sadly, in 2012, so many Scottish Catholics still feel this way.

I know it.

And I know many will stop at nothing to eliminate Rangers....for they've been bred to see Rangers as the 'enemy' to them...and their religion.

Dramatic? Sorry....just the sad truth of religious Scotland 2012.

more or less covers it,oh and btw dramatic..no,its pretty much the way it is,especially in the West of Scotland.

Celtic have used the last two seasons to create an air off victimhood that pressures refs into favouring them. We have seen it too often, but we're supposed to be the establishment. Any neutral observer can see that we bear the brunt of decisions. I hope this disgusting sfa verdict brings us closer together and we pull together to punish the diddy clubs that want to see us dead.

I'm actually fairly new to the website, apologies if I haven't had time to read your article, can't seem to find it but quite happy to read it if you had a link so I can finally "quit" from your demolition of me.

It's old now...but I'll copy it for you:

Celtic and Referees

15th April 2012. Celtic have lost to Heart of Midlothian by two goals to one in the 2012 Scottish Cup Semi-Final and their double dream has ended. Weeks earlier, they lost in the League Cup Final against Kilmarnock to end their 'treble' dream. What do both occasions have in common save a Celtic loss? Yes, corruption and bias from the Scottish refereeing fraternity. On both occassions Celtic FC were essentially 'robbed' of their win by a long-term conspiracy in Scottish football that involves key decisons always going against the club.

It's a conspiracy that's been going on for an age, for 124 years actually, ever since Celtic Football Club were founded. It is a conspiracy ingrained in the very fabric of Scottish culture that goes hand in hand with the anti-Catholic prejudice inherent in this country and prevelant throughout that century plus of years. Celtic are deliberately held back by the 'establishment', they are despised by those in power in Scottish football, they suffer from a grand masonic conspiracy that infests Scottish football as a whole and yet again, such prejudice reared its ugly head against Hearts - Scottish society, the SFA and its referees are doing everything they can to halt any success Celtic may achieve, at all costs. It's a mere reflection on the anti-Irish and anti-Catholic attitude this country has possessed for years now. Celtic are merely victims of being a 'people' who the society they belong in, despises. It is simply a fact and has always been that way.

It's not decisons based on a sporting ethos. It's personal. It's personal because Scottish established society and referees hate Catholics and therefore hate Celtic.

That's all nonsense of course but it's dangerous nonsense and it's nonsense Celtic have been increasingly peddling since Neil Lennon took the managers post at the club. I do not think Neil Lennon is a good football manager but I also do not believe he is a fool. He's smart enough to know he can fail at his job and maintain a huge degree of popularity with the Celtic support by playing the victim card.

Let's be upfront and frank here. Celtic love to be seen as 'victims', 'underdogs', 'the persecuted', 'the minority', in fact they positively draw their collective spirit from the whole world being against them. Rangers may sing "No-one likes us, we don't care" but Celtic's song is more "No-one likes us cause their bigots". It's a feeling that's been ingrained in Celtic fans through the generations and in fact is rule one in a father encouraging a son to support Celtic - "They're all against us son, never forget that".

I've read many books debating the origins of Rangers, the 'signing policy', the 'bigoted views' yet I've never seen one wondering just why Celtic fans have this massive inferiority complex that continually manifests itself in this feeling of persecution. Did some native Scots display prejudice to some Irish immigrants 100 years ago? Probably. 50 years ago? Probably? 25 years ago? Maybe. Now? I hardly think so. It's a nonsense view to cling to now but no-one will tackle it. I'll say it for them - it doesn't exist. In fact, it beginning to exist in reverse.

But it's an ingrained feeling of perceived injustice we're up against and when fathers and mothers have, from a young age, 'brainwashed' their children into such beliefs, it won't change anytime soon. I could talk of the likes of George Galloway, Jim Spence and Catholic schools in general as examples of this inferiority at work but there is little point. It all amounts to the same thing - "The Establishment i.e a pseudo-Protestant, Masonic Order that controls Scotland apparently, will always be against us and hold us back.

I began this article by considering the phrase "If you're good enough, the referees don't matter" by Jock Stein, ya know the most successful Celtic manager ever who got given a job on the pools when he was done, and then comparing decisons against Rangers where they went on to win games, cups and titles,

A mere google can list you dozens of examples....

Just the same as Celtic fans can list you hundreds of examples.

As an amateur sleuth, one thing is clear, both teams have an equal amount of complaints voiced online on big matches....but Celtic fans have entire databases on minor decisions that went against them...i.e that penalty that never was never given at 3-0 up vs St Mirren. Rangers have no equivilant. I have noted a non-OF site such as Pie and Bovril, actually lists more decisions going for Celtic against the 'diddies' (their name) than for Rangers over recent years.

For this season, I can only think if one huge old firm error in games involving the two. That was Wallace's disallowed goal that was shown to be a goal. It's buried and I mean buried under claims Stokes never got that penalty at 4-0 vs Aberdeen. Try googling it.

Wanna try it over the years? For Rangers I get the example of 'Davie Robertsons goal that was disallowed unfairly but such a genuine goal that the tv gave it for half an hour before realising it had been chalked off unfairly'....I'm however buried by Celtic beliefs that Hooper was denied 'that penalty'...Stokes 'this one'....17 pages in I find the one where Aluko got booked and denied a penalty for being clearly being scythed down.

What does it all prove to an educated person? Do Celtic get more decisons against them? They certainly get more people complaining indeed.

I'll give you an example. I was once told the SFA and ergo Scotland gave more Player Of the Year Awards to Gers players than Celtic ones despite Celtic being the league winners.

I actually bit and worked it out....in fact, Rangers had won the league several more times during the inception of the POTY award and received less winners than Celtic. Them pesky facts eh?

The sad fact is, we're up against an entire 'they hate us' belief system perpetuated by old bigots through the generations that Neil Lennon is milking now to the max. He's not a good manager and yes, he looks god-awful but, he knows he can keep his job by perpetuating the anti-Catholic, anti-Celtic myth. He is a living embodiement of it.

And Celtic fans lap it up while sympathetic media allow it to excuse his ridiculious behaviour. "Poor Neil, so much to deal with".

We're up against an age-old victim mentality...and it's ingrained...we can't win.

But ya know...I'm fairly sure, Lennon himself...doesnt give a stuff...it just keeps him in a job.

And besides, for all that joint-felt persecution, and unity against the prejudice...a few bad results still gave us Lennon GTF.

In truth, both Lennon and his adoring Celtic fans are back-stabbing, hypocritical, shallow, paranoid....

....products of their parents.

No more, no less.

Happy?

So this is what fuels the SFA in their decision to punish us? Celtic fans opinion that the establishment looks down upon them from everything to do with penalty decisions to the way they believe they are treated in their everyday life. And this feeling has spread into the SFA, into the "independent" panel to fuel a need to kill our club. It's a case of "their conspiracy is wrong, ours is right". It's childish and pathetic, and it's what holds both clubs back, it's what makes the English league look at us and think, "you think we want anything to do with that joke? No chance".

I've always laughed at the Celtic fans who take the "always cheated, never defeated" line, I didn't know some Rangers fans had turned it into their own agenda.

So this is what fuels the SFA in their decision to punish us? Celtic fans opinion that the establishment looks down upon them from everything to do with penalty decisions to the way they believe they are treated in their everyday life. And this feeling has spread into the SFA, into the "independent" panel to fuel a need to kill our club. It's a case of "their conspiracy is wrong, ours is right". It's childish and pathetic, and it's what holds both clubs back, it's what makes the English league look at us and think, "you think we want anything to do with that joke? No chance".

I've always laughed at the Celtic fans who take the "always cheated, never defeated" line, I didn't know some Rangers fans had turned it into their own agenda.

That's exactly the sort of thinking that's put us where we're at.

Childish or not, it's worked against us.

Totally.

How we react is up to us.

Fire with fire?

Or Stiff upper lip?

I know what I believe.

That's exactly the sort of thinking that's put us where we're at.

And why's that then?

Edit: having seen your updated post, it sounds even more childish, "I'll do what I want 'cos it's what I want to do".