***The Official SFA Boycott Thread***

All these people that say they can't give up mcdonalds mars bar etc because they like them. Just ask yourselves what means more to you, these companies or Rangers? I know who I will be backing!!

Exactly. I'm usually one for stupid wee comments but now is not the time ffs. The SFA have acted unforgivable in my opinion and every Gers fan should be doing everything we can to fight back, fuck your Maccie D's and Mars bars if a shitey wee meal and sweetie bar means more to you than The Rangers then get to fuck, you're not the type of fan our club needs.

Im all for boycotting these companies, I dont really use any of them anyway, but is stopping with mcdonalds really going to make much of a dent? they are a worldwide organisation.

effectively its like an ant walking into a chippie and going 'you know what, I'm not eating here anymore'

I'm not saying you shoudlnt do it out of principle I just dont see how it will affect the companies like adidas, mars and McDonalds

Guys hurting clubs with NO TAKING UP OF MATCH TICKETS is the only way to go about this in my opinion.

All the rest is just going to hurt the wrong people.

Question is...... can we join as one and bite the bullit and STAY WAY from away grounds 'as one group' without having certain fans wasting it for the many..

Guys hurting clubs with NO TAKING UP OF MATCH TICKETS is the only way to go about this in my opinion.

All the rest is just going to hurt the wrong people.

Question is...... can we join as one and bite the bullit and STAY WAY from away grounds 'as one group' without having certain fans wasting it for the many..

I hear what you're saying, but how are the other clubs to blame?

Rangers were part of this voting in process to punish clubs.

How about we march to David Murray's door first - he's the man to blame for this shambles!

Never off the TV when success was happening, runs to the hills when it goes tits up

Im all for boycotting these companies, I dont really use any of them anyway, but is stopping with mcdonalds really going to make much of a dent? they are a worldwide organisation.

effectively its like an ant walking into a chippie and going 'you know what, I'm not eating here anymore'

I'm not saying you shoudlnt do it out of principle I just dont see how it will affect the companies like adidas, mars and McDonalds

They sponsor Scottish football to get more business. If they get less business and a bad rep, they will stop sponsoring. The loss of sponsorship will get us everything we demand.

Sorry but I just can't boycott McDonalds :(

Why on earth not? Does anyone like their skinny chips? And surely there are other burger joints?

That said I do wonder about discouraging firms from taking the risk of supporting Scottish football, or by extension individual clubs.

Should also be listing the sponsors of all the wee diddy clubs that have tried to kick out when we have been down, Many of these are small companies and cannot affoard to lose much business, and by all means find their biggest competitor and let them know you will be going there in future instead and why.