Its imperitive that we try our best to keep our big players, by whatever means.

pcbear

No doubt all the agents were jumping with joy by lasts nights decision thinking they could get their clients ( our players) to jump ship now next season looks barren, with the promise of untold riches elsewhere.

Its the way of the world but call me old fashioned in my thinking that the big players "owe" us a season to tide us over this shit, Rangers have looked after them well, will the kindness be returned? prob not but if they stay they will be legends for life.

We won the league not signing anyone then Beattie came along as the first signing in two seasons and that never turned out great, the nucleas of the team is strong and i would appeal to the stalwards to adopt a fuckem attitude at do their bit next season.

No doubt all the agents were jumping with joy by lasts nights decision thinking they could get their clients ( our players) to jump ship now next season looks barren, with the promise of untold riches elsewhere.

Its the way of the world but call me old fashioned in my thinking that the big players "owe" us a season to tide us over this shit, Rangers have looked after them well, will the kindness be returned? prob not but if they stay they will be legends for life.

We won the league not signing anyone then Beattie came along as the first signing in two seasons and that never turned out great, the nucleas of the team is strong and i would appeal to the stalwards to adopt a fuckem attitude at do their bit next season.

I said in another thread that the players who have said they prefer to stay and play for Rangers should get together with Ally and Charles Green (IF he has legal control of the club) and renegotiate their pre- administration contracts so we can put in a decent challenge for the title. Those who prefer to chase the money, sell them for what we can get for them and get them off the wage bill.

All is not lost if common sense and a bit of loyalty is used. :pipe: