Resign from the SPL now

Constant 3pm away days upto Elgin etc :drool:

:beer1:

I'd rather travel every fornight to the likes of Elgin, Brechin, Tober-fucking-mory and beyond than let these bastards get the better of us.

We have a choice - we fight them all the way or we take it up the shitter.....again.

Two-decades of the Edinburgh bastard has me fed up with us taking it up the shitter.

Fight them I say - resign now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I ask, why would we voluntarily end 140 years of history just to get even with a bunch of tarrier bastards??? Makes no sense!

"We don't do walking away"

"No Surrender"!!!

Remember those lines!! It's harder to stay & fight, but will be soooo much sweeter when we get our fucking own back on these cunts!!

I'm angrier than I've been for a long time but I've also got my controlled 'revenge is a dish best served cold' hat on too and thus, I suggest we retaliate immediately.

Forget appealing this first failed appeal...the outcome will be the same. :mad:

Form a NewCo club, resign and start from scratch in the SFL 3rd Div.

Ibrox won't be filled every fortnight, I concede that, but a hard-core of 25,000 to 30,000 Bears will still be there - ours will be the largest travelling support the SFL has ever seen - and, 3.00pm kick-offs on Saturdays. (tu)

A new TV deal with the SFL (ESPN perhaps?) could bring up any shortfall in crowd numbers....our own sponsors deals (fuck Tennent's and the like...they die with the old club).

As stated - they've started this war, we'll end the bastard. :mad:

I would honestly love this.

Does anyone believe it will happen though?

Again, I ask, why would we voluntarily end 140 years of history just to get even with a bunch of tarrier bastards??? Makes no sense!

"We don't do walking away"

"No Surrender"!!!

Remember those lines!! It's harder to stay & fight, but will be soooo much sweeter when we get our fucking own back on these cunts!!

We can't do walking away LegendofCoop - we'll be too crippled (points, fines, etc) to walk in any direction.

They've started this - let's be the ones to end it.

As Marvin Andrews famously once said, "Keep Believing!"

We have the power Gaz' - let's use it for once.

Get the ball rolling then wee man!

Use your contacts in high places and speak to the likes of Monty and TB and see if this is possible?

Again, I ask, why would we voluntarily end 140 years of history

I really don't get this 'ending' our history idea.

We will always have our history, nobody can take that away.

On topic I'd choose Div. 3 over the SPL if the authorities insist we must face the current and possible future sanctions.

Get the ball rolling then wee man!

Use your contacts in high places and speak to the likes of Monty and TB and see if this is possible?

I'm just a small fry in a big pond Gaz - you give me too much credit buddy. :D

In truth this must come from the club - they need to be as sickened as we are to contemplate such action - and if they did they'd get almost unanimous backing from the Bears - including the lads you mention.

Totally fuckin gutted!

If there is any possible way to get into the English set up then I am sure Green will know better than us and explore the avenues.

In the meantime, I am sick to fook with the SPL/SFA. If you examined all the sanctions against us, the documents would have liewell's prints all over them as I have a gut feeling that this henious taig crunt is the orchestrator in chief for all of this shite!

There is no way I would renew my season ticket if we stay in the SPL with the current 75% financial sanctions, just to finance the good fortune of the other leaches and in particular the scum, who would laugh their cocks off at us!

Hanging would be too good for these hater cunts. Reagan and seven chins liewell have a lot to answer for in all this.

If these sanctions stand, then it would be division 3 for me and no partciptaion in the SC, as I would never give these taig inspired cunts the satisfaction.

This country is now reekin with these bastards in positions of influence. Am I alone in feeling that this country is fucked and protestants are now criminals until proven innocent??

We really do need to turn this around. We are the 80% majority, surely it shouldn't be that difficult?

Totally fuckin gutted!

If there is any possible way to get into the English set up then I am sure Green will know better than us and explore the avenues.

In the meantime, I am sick to fook with the SPL/SFA. If you examined all the sanctions against us, the documents would have liewell's prints all over them as I have a gut feeling that this henious taig crunt is the orchestrator in chief for all of this shite!

There is no way I would renew my season ticket if we stay in the SPL with the current 75% financial sanctions, just to finance the good fortune of the other leaches and in particular the scum, who would laugh their cocks off at us!

Hanging would be too good for these hater cunts. Reagan and seven chins liewell have a lot to answer for in all this.

If these sanctions stand, then it would be division 3 for me and no partciptaion in the SC, as I would never give these taig inspired cunts the satisfaction.

This country is now reekin with these bastards in positions of influence. Am I alone in feeling that this country is fucked and protestants are now criminals until proven innocent??

We really do need to turn this around. We are the 80% majority, surely it shouldn't be that difficult?

Too many whimps M8.

Too many with their feet firmly under the table, trace it back to the 1st papal visit, our forefathers would never have allowed it, they knew what would happen.

The SPL know that any boycott by us would be futile, we may start off united but like union strikes they eventually fizel out.

I never have (and never will) understand that 'know your place' mentality.

PS: the modern UK is liberally peppered with rights and benefits won for citizens and workers as a result of union action. Fact.

Have to say, we would need the club to say they are resigning from the spl and hope that we the fans would back this to the hilt. This action would hit them and they are of the opinion that the club would never contemplate this action. But after catching a glimpse (tv on in the background, as I sat in darkened room saddened by the news outlined) Of that little keeech Nevin saying with that team .yes the bbc know our team for next year.......then as paddy said........they could get relegated...........So Mt Green ask the supporters clubs and season ticket holders if the will still follow on int the numbers.

Then boot these cunts in the manticore ............still suffering about losing a friend..........come back manti come back.003.gif

Sorry but had some very distressing news today that has thrown me into a fit of sadness and depression.............manticore has applied the ignore button to me .......................I am coming to terms with this, but I will get over it and move forward.

If someone could let him know ...........I still have love in my heart for him......003.gif

I never have (and never will) understand that 'know your place' mentality.

PS: the modern UK is liberally peppered with rights and benefits won for citizens and workers as a result of union action. Fact.

No argument there M8. My comparison with strikes was the long term varity when people have had enough.

Fans will be united at first but as the season goes on they'll soon forget what they're fighting for, the SPL know this.

I would love too be proved wrong

Given that the SFA and SPL leaders are making life impossible for us to compete on a level playing field with the others in the top league in Scotland, might I suggest that Rangers FC's new owners should consider the implications of this transfer ban and ridiculous fine and hand in our immediate resignation from the SPL and apply for admission to the SFL (3rd Div).

Now before others say that there is a two-year wait for such an option written into the SPL rules, I will counter by suggesting that said rule would only apply to a member club (Rangers FC), we will, I think, most definitely be a 'NewCo' now and therefore those rules do not apply.

Fuck the lot of them....their TV deals....their sponsorships....their gate receipts, etc.

We take our club, our supporters and our entire shooting match into the SFL and, who knows, strike a TV deal of our own (I can't see any SFL chairmen fighting against the idea of more money, can you?).

To many this may seem an OTT reaction, but for me it's the right way forward.

They started this war.....we'll end the bastard. :angry:

PS. If we do this you can bet that at least four of the remaining SPL clubs will be in administration or hovering on same by December 2012.

Mate, that is exactly what we should do.

It looks like we will be a Newco, if we are then we should apply to SFL 3. This allows us to cope with the 12 month transfer ban, build the club from the bottom up, yes our big players will leave but we will get decent money for them (not as much as we should!), we will use this to run the club and more. Build the club up by going through the divisions and arrive back in the SPL in a healthy state.

Whether we like it or not, we are toxic and to get out of that requires drastic measures. But we make that decision, we accept the responsibility and we make it easier on the other SPL clubs by doing this.

What happens to these clubs in the meantime is not our concern, its the right thing for us.

These taig cunts wurship the institution guilty of genocidal of child abuse and murder on the planet and we are the bad guys?

I just don't get it!

If the shoe was on the other foot, those taig bastards would be givin it big time on how Rangers and our support were responsible and the mhedia would happily be their platform!

I know we are not them, but we really do need to get smarter. Action does speak louder than words, but with a good strategy and smart action at that. I truly hope that this Green has balls of iron and doesn't take prisoners. He does strike me as being that, but we will see.

This fuckin country is beginin to depress me, but I know God is prod and will his help we will turn it around!!!

decisions,decisions? whatever the outcome rangers will still have a massive support and the backing of every blue blooded fan on the planet, so let them do their worst,we will be back stronger and more determined than ever,after all W.A.T.P.

I'd support us going to the 3rd Division.

As I posted in an RM article months ago.

To keep our heads held high.

To face adversity and bias and prejudice....

To uphold our tradtions...

To fuck over those who seek to fuck us over...

We resign.

We apply and go to the 3rd division.

And ignore their petty sanctions for...

I assure you, without us, there are 2 certainties to go to the wall.

Let them face the made up sanctions they seek to impose on us.

It can be done.

As I posted in an RM article months ago.

To keep our heads held high.

To face adversity and bias and prejudice....

To uphold our tradtions...

To fuck over those who seek to fuck us over...

We resign.

We apply and go to the 3rd division.

And ignore their petty sanctions for...

I assure you, without us, there are 2 certainties to go to the wall.

Let them face the made up sanctions they seek to impose on us.

It can be done.

If we end up a newco, we won't need to resign, as we will not have our one SPL share, so it's just a matter applying to the SFL.