Resign from the SPL now

You obviously haven't been doing so recently. :sherlock:

I bought one at the last match - from your employee (who goes through your payroll system) while you stood next to him chatting to a couple of minders. I interrupted you to say hello and you looked at me like a piece of dirt (which obviously I am, but that's not the point).

As I said, I used to buy Number One.

:craphead:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought one at the last match - from your employee (who goes through your payroll system) while you stood next to him chatting to a couple of minders. I interrupted you to say hello and you looked at me like a piece of dirt (which obviously I am, but that's not the point).

As I said, I used to buy Number One.

:craphead:

My "minders" (who don't go through the payroll system because they're volunteers who happen to like violence) drew my attention to you that day, both wanted to attack but I dissauded them of of such a notion given that,

A: They were in a public place.

B: You had already paid for your copy...and

C: There is no 'C'.

The "piece of dirt" thing is a look I've cultivated for years. It's a cross between that Elvis sneer ("thang cue voory much!") and Alf Garnett on speed.

I'm told (though I can't confirm this) that one recipient of "the look" was so afraid for his safety he soiled himself in public.

Graham Spiers hasn't been seen at Ibrox since that fateful shit-filled day. :D

A level playing field! What about the last 15 years of cheating with double contracts. Is that a level playing field.

Hmmm. Intimidating refs, coin/banana tossing, kiddy fiddling, the Mythical Japanese Tour of 2008, actively supporting a banned terrorist group w/ no repercussions from the plod, &c &c &c. I think you have enough cracks in your glass cathedral; probably not a wise idea to be lobbing stones from the doorway.

A level playing field! What about the last 15 years of cheating with double contracts. Is that a level playing field.

No Crime has been commited, and no Child was abused.

And I forgot about your Tainted Title.

Where have you been for 3 in a row when we had nae doh.We couldnt signe a player, and we still owned your scummy team.

No matter what we have dun or will do, you will always be a Tim! So glad I do not have to carry that fact with me all my life. :Bartley:

Would rather start at bottom in England mate and work our way up, Fuck SFA SPL and if we go to SFL we are going to end up in SPL anyway after time so in my opinion i would rather get to Fuck out of Scotland. We have subsidised Scottish football its time to move the decision is a fucking joke Liewell is behind this as it will help there debt problems keeping us down fucking SCUM.

This too would be my preference, the SPL and SFA would be far greater losers than Rangers FC would be. Start at the bottom in England and gain promotion over the next 'X' amount of seasons up through the divisions. The Gers would in time be by far the biggest winners. Fuck the SPL