Aberdeen - Average attendance : 8,770. Attendance vs Rangers : 15,468

Dundee Utd - Average attendance : 7,482. Attendance vs Rangers : 10,156 & 9,464

Dunfermine - Average attendance : 4,799. Attendance vs Rangers : 7,577 & 7,464

Hibs - Average attendance : 9,909. Attendance vs Rangers : 11,380

Hearts - Average attendance : 13,381. Attendance vs Rangers : 15,495 & 14,842

Inverness - Average attendance : 4,181. Attendance vs Rangers : 6,623 & 6,416

Kilmarnock - Average attendance : 5,537. Attendance vs Rangers : 9,506

Motherwell - Average attendance : 5,946. Attendance vs Rangers : 10,092 & 9,063

St Johnstone - Average attendance : 4,170. Attendance vs Rangers : 6,459 & 6,577

St Mirren - Average attendance : 4,493. Attendance vs Rangers : 6,711.

Official figures from the SPL last season.

You need us more than we need you. FACT!!! :uk:

Dont forget the fact that these clubs put their ticket prices up when Rangers come to town.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I support the idea of a website for this. If done right it'll clue our fans up on where and who their money is going to.

Hit the SFA in the pocket and hopefully that fucking toad Regan will be sent packing sooner rather than later.

I previously mentioned in a thread that I was considering setting up a website to help bears centralise efforts to boycott SPL sponsors.

In short, this was a website that listed the SPL sponsors and beside each offered the names/locations of alternatives with discount codes and other incentives wherever possible.

With the rejection of the appeal, I will now definitely be making this site with a view to going live a few weeks in advance of next season.

I also wanted to add a calendar feature which could offer bears alternative activities on away days. I wanted to find out what kind of things might encourage bears to observe an away game boycott - so your input is greatly appreciated.

For example, we could do a groupon style deal section for Gers pubs around the city on away days. Or, even better, we could petition Mr. Green to open up Ibrox and screen away games for a £5-£10 charge.

EDIT: I should point out that I don't go to away games, so I understand if the regulars disagree with me and I'll take all feedback on the chin.

This is great idea. Other clubs lose money while we make even more.

One problem however, would we be able to get rights to screen the games live in Ibrox? From personal experience it's also a little difficult to make out clearly the picture and see exactly what's happening. But going along for the atmosphere and being alongside other bears singing etc would make it appealing (tu)