Is there a consortium?

Anchorman

Is it just me who is a little bit sceptical that there is a consortium in place from around the globe, or has Green taken a gamble that he can get one together if he sells it right?

I remember talking to a guy responsible for populating the latest Centre West Shopping Mall in East Kilbride, and he told me that he contacts all the big players like Debenhams, Zara, Republic etc and basically lies to them that all of the others are opening up in the mall, and they all end up wanting a piece of this new trendy mall if his gamble pays off.

I know it's not exactly the same but you know where I'm coming from, i.e. convince prospective investers in Indonesia that Singapore families are involved as it will enhance their game for not too big an outlay, and on it goes..

I may be wrong but I have a feeling in my gut that all is not exactly as is being painted.

Here they are.

Pol Pot

Idi Amin

Reggie Kray

The Adams family

The Medellin Cartel

Alistair Capone

Pablo Escobar

Barry Hughes

Gary Glitter

Rupert Murdoch

Osama Bin Laden

The Lords Army

Charles Green

You forgot Lord Lucan and Shergar :craphead:

Here they are.

Pol Pot

Idi Amin

Reggie Kray

The Adams family

The Medellin Cartel

Alistair Capone

Pablo Escobar

Barry Hughes

Gary Glitter

Rupert Murdoch

Osama Bin Laden

The Lords Army

Charles Green

You missed oot Lord Lucan !!

Here they are.

Pol Pot

Idi Amin

Reggie Kray

The Adams family

The Medellin Cartel

Alistair Capone

Pablo Escobar

Barry Hughes

Gary Glitter

Rupert Murdoch

Osama Bin Laden

The Lords Army

Charles Green

You know what? Some guy sold me a 'fanny whistle' at a market yesterday. He said just blow on that 3 times and you will instantly attract fanny. I didn't believe him, but I tried it out as soon as I posted this. Not exactly the result I was expecting!! :anguish:

If thats the case then who's money did he show to D&P that's been placed in the bank account?

That's the point I was making. Has he gambled with his money (and maybe one or two others) that he will get it back by selling it to a consortium? I could be talking kack, but I'm just not sure I believe it's in place to the extent he says it is. It's an awful lot of commitment from around the globe especially before results like last night's were known.

In fact I bet I'm right and I will apologise unreservedly on here if not - remind me! ;)

That's the point I was making. Has he gambled with his money (and maybe one or two others) that he will get it back by selling it to a consortium? I could be talking kack, but I'm just not sure I believe it's in place to the extent he says it is. It's an awful lot of commitment from around the globe especially before results like last night's were known.

In fact I bet I'm right and I will apologise unreservedly on here if not - remind me! ;)

I see what your saying bud but i can't see that being the case.. I think its more likely that its pretty much how he says it is..

I'd imagine the admins will have been made aware of consortium backers and possibly ally has too.

I see what your saying bud but i can't see that being the case.. I think its more likely that its pretty much how he says it is..

I'd imagine the admins will have been made aware of consortium backers and possibly ally has too.

Here's hoping (tu) , but they will have to show resolve along with us all as the kicking from all sides while we are still on the deck still hasn't stopped (as usual we will see how many of them are willing to look us in the eye and take a kick once we can get up off the deck - shitebags the fuckin lot of them!).

You know what? Some guy sold me a 'fanny whistle' at a market yesterday. He said just blow on that 3 times and you will instantly attract fanny. I didn't believe him, but I tried it out as soon as I posted this. Not exactly the result I was expecting!! :anguish:

Comparing Debenhams, Zara, Republic and a shopping mall in East Kilbride to the Rangers situation is a banker to get you wanky answers.

And lo and behold.