We'll be ok!

gersandy

Although not being able to sign players for a year sounds bad, i dont think it'll hamper our recovery.

Kyle Hutton, Jamie Ness, Rhys McCabe, Ross Perry, Barrie Mackay, Kal Naismith, and Darren Cole. All young guys who'll reap the benefits of a long run in the first team. Add that to what we have in the 1st team, ok we might not be pulling trees up in the league, but we'll still be in the mix.

Lets look in the positives!

Although not being able to sign players for a year sounds bad, i dont think it'll hamper our recovery.

Kyle Hutton, Jamie Ness, Rhys McCabe, Ross Perry, Barrie Mackay, Kal Naismith, and Darren Cole. All young guys who'll reap the benefits of a long run in the first team. Add that to what we have in the 1st team, ok we might not be pulling trees up in the league, but we'll still be in the mix.

True. We have to look at the positives 00000042.gif

The season depends on who we keep. McGregor, Boca, Naisy, Aluko, Wallace.... and that's a decent 'core'

Love to win the league under these circumstances!

I don't think anyone is considering that we will be relegated or anything ridiculous like that, but I do expect we'll lose the league by a considerable amount, and there are knock-on effects that could last a few seasons unless some real investment is put into the team.

I'll reserve my true judgement until further on in the summer. I expect clubs will strike early while we're still in an extremely vulnreable and it really is a case of how loyal the players are to the club then. If a core of the squad can be kept together, with some youngsters coming through, I expect it will be ok to build on, but a dismantling of the current first team and I fear for next season. We cannot simply rely on the youngsters the way some think is possible.

Lets face it, ra selik are pure fucking shite, and they have no bottle. As long as we start on the same number of points, I have no doubt we can still beat those rancid fenian terrorist loving nonce beast bhastards and win the title back next season.

Lets face it, ra selik are pure fucking shite, and they have no bottle. As long as we start on the same number of points, I have no doubt we can still beat those rancid fenian terrorist loving nonce beast bhastards and win the title back next season.

Here here!

Injuries and suspensions worry me.

Realistic viewpoint then yes it does.

We are short of striking options up top as it is and I don’t know too many 18 year old’s who can score for fun.

We must keep the better players but that is easier said than done.

Injuries and suspensions worry me.

Yep, spot on. I can see ALOT of young players making their debuts next season. But, ultimately, next season will come and go. It will be a boring season for us all, but we'll get there. And hopefully Mr Green uses this time to build up a transfer kitty and identify some real talent for 2013/14.

This.

FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA.

If we can keep all of our quality I'm very confident we can achieve the biggest league win in our history plus the added experience of the biggest timplosion in their history.

Spot on! If we keep the big name players and use youth it can only be good for us! Youth development next year is key, and that certainly isn't a bad thing in the long run! If we do this we will win the league and it will be a huge fuck you to the sfa , spl and ra Selic

shagger

whitts

boca

goian

wallace

mccabe

davis

edu

naisy

aluko

jig

bench:

alexander

cole

broadfoot

perry

bedoya

ness

hutton

fleck

kal naismith

little

hemmings

kerkar

healy

lafferty (?)

on our day that 11 could thrash the tims but over the course of a season we would need a hell of alot of luck with injuries/suspensions. should still get us second though. what worries me is who will stay knowing we can't add any new faces??

One positive is that we, the Rangers fans, have shown this season that were the most loyal and true fans in the country.

St Johnston fans tried to wind us up about Rangers dying, while they couldnt even fill a stand and we filled 2 stands. I actually thought to myself "teams like this actually think theyll survive without us, weve got more fans here than they do for christ sake"

I honestly couldn't give a shit if we have an embargo, it's the fact the sfa have pulled if from no where unprecedented actions by a truly biased body, disgraceful.

Aye. Thats where we need clarity then.

I feel that with our current crop of youngsters and if we keep everyone at the club we'll do fine.

I still think we desperately need a striker.

Naisy has fallen away from that role and we're left with Jig who is doing well but we can't rely on him forever..

One thing in our favour is we're no manky Taig bastards

I'm not worried about the playing side. We won't win the league but will not be relegated.

What I am concerned about is the 'two contracts' thing. We have seen the reaction to essentially one man screwing our club this season. That reaction will be nothing compared to the calls for punishment on the two contract thing should we lose the EBT case (as they'll claim this is proof of a second contract)

As long as we start on the same number of points

Nah, be better if we did it with a 10 point deduction, just need to beat them 4 times to claw that back :uk:

and not to mention the Officials being full of integrity also :rolleyes:

Mostly like to look on the positive side but the player contract situation be it a newco or cva is still up in the air who knows if all the players listed above will be at the club next season. If it's a cva legacy contracts mean most of our first team players can walk out the door for low amounts, if it's newco then feck knows what will happen to the players.

Also if we are weakened to the point were we don't get into Europe season after next that's another £10m short fall that needs to be plugged, which again would mean more cuts in the playing squad this time next year.

We have 3 keepers at the club right now what if 1 or 2 are sold?, as i saw from the minutes of the meeting with Green this issue seems to be up in the air, could mean playing a 16 year old in goals or an outfield player if he got injured.

We should expect a fair few players will leave this summer as the wage bill needs to come down no matter who took over, we need to fight this ban on player registrations as it could become a quick sand situation for us in the years ahead.

This is a real opportunity to focus on youth development, look to the future and over the next two years really get our youth development in place. Over the seasons we should be producing 2 or 3 good quality players every year, look to develop players that we can use and then sell on for a large profit.