newco

alwaystrue

as rangers fans we are always going to be vilified by the anti rangers mob troughout scotland and the tattie munchin media.

how about we take the newco route and refuse to apply for spl status and start in the third division and rebuild while denying the spl clubs of our loyal supports hard earned cash.how long will they survive without us.not very long hopefully.

this was my first post as a new member,by the tone you seem to think i am some sort of rangers hater .not so i have supported rangers for all of my 65 years of life,celebrated the good and suffered the bad, so lets take the biggest oppertunity to fuck the rest of the cretins who never have and never will have any other wish than to see us down and out completely, we are and always will be THE RANGERS no matter what.

this was my first post as a new member,by the tone you seem to think i am some sort of rangers hater .not so i have supported rangers for all of my 65 years of life,celebrated the good and suffered the bad, so lets take the biggest oppertunity to fuck the rest of the cretins who never have and never will have any other wish than to see us down and out completely, we are and always will be THE RANGERS no matter what.

Welcome mate.

It can be hard being the new guy on here, but just stick with it.

If you are a true Rangers fan then you will be accepted, might just have to put up with a bit of screening first!

they would only suffer for three seasons and then its back to where we are now,leaving the spl would punish every team in it and the ones who should be hurt the most(dundee utd, aberdeen and hibs) would still be there as it's the smaller teams who would suffer the most(ict and falkirk), plus how do we manage running costs on a div 3 income?? and when the time comes when we get back in the spl where does the money come from to build a title winning squad??i think going to div 3 would be a huge waste of time and would only serve to hand the taigs 3 easy titles, boycotting away days would punish clubs financially and plus in 2 seasons we can look forward to european football at ibrox again and not arbroath away

I think we see about starting a feeder club in the lower divisions, they also play at ibrox, when were playing away they play at home, ground share, the fans who normally attend away games go to the feeder club games. No fans at away spl games ever again. :angry:

answer to airdriebluenose.would you rather be forced to go down this route,as i think it is the likely outcome after the moneymen sort themselves out, the man doing all the talking just now has no love or emotional connection for rangers.just pure business to him.