Players to stay for next season

1HASSAN

I have heard it on good authority that Aluko Mcgregor Mculloch are desperate to stay and are willing to continue pay cuts into next season if required. Davis Lafferty Naismith are almost certain to depart as early as June.

I have heard it on good authority that Aluko Mcgregor Mculloch are desperate to stay and are willing to continue pay cuts into next season if required. Davis Lafferty Naismith are almost certain to depart as early as June.

why is that bad news? davis doesn't do enough, doesn't make runs and certainly isn't a driving force in the engine room, laffery just runs about and doesn't score goals when needed and as for naisy, medicore at best with two dodgy knees, thats if you believe what you read from RM posters.

Someone clearly hasn't told Naisy then!! (tu)

rm-1337271882-U7538.jpg

Actually, under Scots law, is that not a bona fide legal contract?? :pipe:

Really am quite desperate for Naismith to stay, the closest thing we'll get to a new signing this summer. If big players have to leave, I'd say Davis and McGregor are possibly the easiest to replace Out the current squad.

Really am quite desperate for Naismith to stay, the closest thing we'll get to a new signing this summer. If big players have to leave, I'd say Davis and McGregor are possibly the easiest to replace Out the current squad.

You seriously think Shagger is easily replaced?

You seriously think Shagger is easily replaced?

Not particularly, but I think we've got a very competent replacement keeper who has always performed very well when called into action, and as disappointed as I would be to lose McGregor, I have every confidence in Alexander.

I've always thought lafferty would go if there was more money elsewhere, he comes accross as having an over inflated opinion of his own ability to me, probably end up in championship down south to keep his bentley going.

Davis and Naismith probably fancy a go at the premiership and after success of Jelavic, 11 goals in 16 games, this is a good opportunity for them, sad to see them go as are arguably our best players though Davis needs to work on consistency.

Hope your wrong about Davis and Naismith in particular, as for lafferty if it wasn't for the transfer embargo I'd say get shot his ego has outgrown his ability IMO.

Aluko Mcgregor Mculloch are three vital players to compete at all if we stay in SPL, glad to hear they want to stay.

MR GENERAL CARTMANLEE IM SORRY IF I HAVE UPSET YOU please forgive me I have moved to beauitful Banchory Aberdeenshire whare i run my company ihave another buisness intrest very close now to my heart and everybody on this Rangers Media.

GLASGOW RANGERS SIMPLY THE BEST CHAMPIONS 2012/2013 IS MY DREAM AND MORE