• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so have decided to start up a predictor league for the EURO's! Last one for the 2010 world cup was a bit of a laugh! Have thought of a few scoring structures, but think this one is quite good, an

Oh fuck. 1 day, 17 entrants. How long till this fucking thing kicks off?? I'm gonna need a bigger spreadsheet!! Cheers guys......looks like it's on then!!

Awww fuck......Im gonna need a bigger spreadsheet!! No worries....all noted!! There's currently over 50 names. That means there will be between 50 & 100 posts per match day if everyone puts up t

Unfortunately due to the time involved, I think I'm going to have to call it a day regarding new entrants. There's 65 names down, much more than I was expecting. I don't want to be falling over myself trying to keep up to speed, so I think it's best if I leave it at that! Hope you understand! (tu) (DBBTB, you're last one in mate! ).

Is there anybody else who is goonh to be active through the tournament and would be willing to help LegendofCoop with this and take a bit of the work away from him. This might allow for more entrants too.

Mate, it's fine with the numbers I have. The way I do it is by adding predictions to a spreadsheet and then updating a scoring table on it as well. It wouldn't be possible for two folk to do it.

Like I say, I'm fine with the numbers as they are! Appreciate the thought though. (tu)