realistically speaking..

The squad we have at the moment is more than capable of challenging for the title.

Depends on the exits we suffer & whether a CVA can be agreed. The embargo is damaging but if we hold onto another alright players we'll easily finish second. (tu)

I think we need to try our best to keep Kyle Lafferty for next season

I think we do as well but the stories about him and Ally have been doing the rounds for a while so it looks like he will go

Up front was where we were short at the start of last season and now we have no Jelly possibly no Laff and Healy will also be away.

So that leaves

Little Looks decent enough

Big Lee has he got another year in him?

Hemmings needs to stay fit and get a run

McKay just a kid but could make it

Add in Naisy but I prefer him attacking from mid field.

And thats about it,,,, please tell me ive missed out someone :P

I think we do as well but the stories about him and Ally have been doing the rounds for a while so it looks like he will go

Up front was where we were short at the start of last season and now we have no Jelly possibly no Laff and Healy will also be away.

So that leaves

Fuck. I forgot about Naismith :lol:

I think we can come 2nd if we can hold together a the core of the squad.

To win a title you need consistancy. You need to be winning 8, drawing 1 and losing 1 in every 10 games.

That requires strength in depth. We msy be able to field a starting xi capable of thumping anyone who comes to ibrox, but when injuries and suspensions take there toll on a small squad competing in 3 compos, its a very tall ask.

Not looking forward to next season at all, it will be horrible imo. All season long we are going to feel cheated and be very bitter about being hindered unfairly. Intetest in scottish football may sink even further, and all nonOF clubs will be hurt in the pocket bigtime by a boycott, ironucally, while we are saving money for 2013-14 season.

So that leaves

You've missed "in" Matty, who left months ago for a Korean club.

Incidentally he is I think 29.

As I've observed elsewhere all this demonsterates the need for the resurrection of that hallowed Rangers tradition the weekly McKay thread. And it would take people's minds off all the stress and turmoil of the club's future.

To aid in this note that there are two internationals coming up in the next month in which no doubt he will star for Australia.

As I've observed elsewhere all this demonsterates the need for the resurrection of that hallowed Rangers tradition the weekly McKay thread. And it would take people's minds off all the stress and turmoil of the club's future.

To aid in this note that there are two internationals coming up in the next month in which no doubt he will star for Australia.

He was meaning the youth player Barrie McKay.

Not sure we can resign Aluko and Jigs till we exit administration. The senior players that want away instead of remaining to fight the good fight I dont want around the club anyway. Lafferty is supposedly a Rangers fan, that and a fuckin moron. Thought the burd and bairn had settled him doon a wee bit. if he does stay then he has the chance to show what his true mettle is by linking up with Naismith and Aluko and tearing the shit out of these pissy we clubs. Now lets get the boycott in place, restrict the scum to the regular corner at Ibrox and figure out a way to fuck them all over. As long as most of the squad remains I will NOT settle for second next year (providing the fuckin SFA, SPL dont hit us further), I want first, I want the Blue Flag flying high in the sky over Ibrox Stadium, with the biggest GIRFUY since Mo Johntone.

wooosh!! young Barrie mate, get up to speed with our current players.