De Gea

Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Valencia Scholes Carrick Young

Rooney Van Persie

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Toure Barry

Silva Aguero Van Persie Nasri

Both those sides would be sensational if he was to join.

That Man United is far from sensational.

More or less the Utd side that lost out on GD.

With Van Persie there they would be even better.

This season's United were not sensational, not matter how close they came to the league, Ferguson got them to that point from purely just believing the league was possible.

Who goes from the City side?

Tevez?

Silva?

Aguerro?

Ballotelli?

Personally i think he'll warm the bench at City whereas at Man U he'll start every week.

RVP is better than any striker City currently have so that's bullshit.

I've fancied him to go to City since the early part of the season. Can't see Man Utd happening as City would price them out.

Know a couple of United types and they think that the rumours about RVP and United are just a ruse to get the punters buying season tickets. They reckon once the deadline for renewals has passed all the rumours will stop and SAF will start talking about a lack of value in the market.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant! I bet this is true. Man U must have a nightmare of a time trying to sell season tickets. The stadium is constantly empty and they dont even have a waiting list for season tickets. :lol:

Man City are 1-2 players away from being unbeatable IMO!

Need a top class RB, Zabaleta and Richards are good but not near the best.

I like Barry and De Jong but without Yaya they are a totally different team.

With Hazard pretty much signed already, get a brilliant rb and a good cb to give Lescott some pressure and they ate sorted. I'm not a fan of Savic and Kolo Toure is nowhere near as good as he used to be!

Man City are 1-2 players away from being unbeatable IMO!

Need a top class RB, Zabaleta and Richards are good but not near the best.

I like Barry and De Jong but without Yaya they are a totally different team.

With Hazard pretty much signed already, get a brilliant rb and a good cb to give Lescott some pressure and they ate sorted. I'm not a fan of Savic and Kolo Toure is nowhere near as good as he used to be!

Interesting post and agree with much of it. However, my main Full Back concern is LB. Clichy has done quite well but is not top class whilst Kolarov is frankly woeful defensively.

Savic is hopeless and should be released whilst I agree Kolo (and Dedryk Boyata) will leave. Consequently, I can see a centre half being signed.

Adam Johnson may leave, Pizarro already has and De Jong is reportedly seeking a move. Although I want him to stay, I fear that James Milner might be unsettled. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Nasri so would welcome the recruitment of 2 or 3 midfield players.

Up front, I think Tevez, Aguero and Balotelli will be reinforced by the return of Guidetti from his loan at Feyenord and the kid whose name escapes me right now who has been on loan at Coventry City.

Interesting post and agree with much of it. However, my main Full Back concern is LB. Clichy has done quite well but is not top class whilst Kolarov is frankly woeful defensively.

Savic is hopeless and should be released whilst I agree Kolo (and Dedryk Boyata) will leave. Consequently, I can see a centre half being signed.

Adam Johnson may leave, Pizarro already has and De Jong is reportedly seeking a move. Although I want him to stay, I fear that James Milner might be unsettled. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Nasri so would welcome the recruitment of 2 or 3 midfield players.

Up front, I think Tevez, Aguero and Balotelli will be reinforced by the return of Guidetti from his loan at Feyenord and the kid whose name escapes me right now who has been on loan at Coventry City.

I agree with most of that.

If I was City I would honestly attempt to get Lahm but Bayern would probably not sell and it would cost a fortune if they did.

Savic has been a terrible buy from City, he looks a bag of nerves whenever he playes and makes costly mistakes that more ofen than not lead to goals. City do have plenty of 'deadwood' to get rid of in the squad.

Should they find buyers for Johnson, De Jong, Ade, Dzeko and Savic they could bring a few in. I'd even go as far as saying Balotelli and Milner should maybe also go, Mario is an enigma who has all the tools but I just think he's a risk not worth taking when competing in the CL and EPL while Milner if not starting week in week out can lose momentum and when he comes back into the team he looks well short.

Nasri really has to improve next season and maybe a summer of no transfer talk and a good pre season he can push on as he was fantastic for Arsenal but just not hit those heights yet for City.

Hazard, RVP and a LB would really take this City team to the next level.

Milner if not starting week in week out can lose momentum and when he comes back into the team he looks well short.

You have a very shrewd eye sir. Spot on with Milner which is exactly why Mancini knew he could not use James during the run in.

Balotelli just isn't very good imo but Mancini definitely rates him.

City will struggle to improve the squad too much. Plenty of fantastic players available to them with similar abilities to what they already have, not too many available that could improve them though. For that they would need players in the class of Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo, Lahm etc. World class players like these wont be moving. The clubs wont allow it.

He will sign a 1 year extension at arsenal

Dont be daft, what long term security is that? He will have a 4 year deal from Man City worth £50 million in wages on the table. He will only extend his Arsenal contract if a similar deal in terms of wages and duration is on the table