Transfers

BBC Sport's Ben Smith with alarming news for Newcastle fans: "Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini has informed that club that wishes to leave in the January transfer window for personal reasons. While the 30-year-old has stopped short of handing in a formal transfer request, a crisis in his personal life has prompted him to tell manager Alan Pardew that he no longer feels he can stay on Tyneside."

BBC Sport's Ben Smith with alarming news for Newcastle fans: "Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini has informed that club that wishes to leave in the January transfer window for personal reasons. While the 30-year-old has stopped short of handing in a formal transfer request, a crisis in his personal life has prompted him to tell manager Alan Pardew that he no longer feels he can stay on Tyneside."

Duncan ferguson is shagging his wife

More from BBC Sport's Ben Smith regarding the Coloccini situation at St James' Park: "Further talks are planned in the coming days with Newcastle resolved to attempt to do all they can to persuade the Argentina international change his mind.

"But privately, club officials fear that Coloccini has already set his heart on returning home to Argentina. Coloccini is the best paid player at St James' Park on £60,000 per week and has become one of the club's most dependable and popular players in recent seasons."

:(

I think Goain is made of stronger stuff than us mere mortals mate.

Anyway I have heard the sight of Goains own blood spurs him on to greater things?

Goians banjo doesn't snap during sex, goian snaps his banjo for fun

Called the colocinni move a few days ago, was listening to an Argentinian league podcast (trying to improve my Spanish amongst other things), and they were saying San Lorenzo are desperate to have fabricio back. Newcastle are a sinking ship, i got 10/1 for them to go down so I stuck 20 quid on it..