Transfers

Boateng scored twice v PSV on Tuesday did he not?

He's been hit or miss whenever I've watched him, which admittedly is not a lot, but when he's on his game he can win a game himself and is a great addition for Schalke. I've read it was £10.5m as well.

That hattrick against Lecce (I think) when Milan were something like 4-1 down a season or two ago? Fantastic.

Vlad Chiriches finally arrives at Spurs officially today.

Probably the direct replacement for Caulker, and gives them more cover at centre-back.

Good solid signing on the surface, albeit not having seen the guy play.

Liverpool hope to complete the signings of Paris St Germain defender Mamadou Sakho and Sporting Lisbon youngster Tiago Ilori before Sunday's match with Manchester United.

2 more centre backs? Guess Skrtel is off then, and no Papadopoulos either.

Still need an attacking midfielder of a winger if they're to at least compete for top 4 imo.

Adriano Galliani admits that a move for former Milan midfielder Kaka is unlikely following a day of transfer activity.

Milan have been busy on Friday, with Alessandro Matri joining the club from Juventus and Kevin Prince Boateng leaving to join up with Schalke.

Upon the deals Galliani said: "The market depended completely on our qualification to the Champions League group phase.

"After 10 years Alessandro Matri has returned.

"Boateng? It has been a quick negotiation, within half a day but everything was quickly agreed for the player to move to Schalke."

Kaka has reportedly been made available by Madrid but Galliani believes a return to the San Siro is off the cards.

He said: "Kaka back? It's really, really difficult.

"I'd say there is more chance of us signing Honda than Kaka. The arrival of one will exclude the other one."

I wonder where Kaka will end up now that Milan have said there is no chance of signing him.

Inter? Napoli?