Transfers

The Guardian are reporting that Arnautovic has rejected a new contract with Stoke and he's asking for a deal way above their pay structure.

that's what happens when ye buy players that a club of stoke size shouldn't be able to do. From Rory delap to champions league winning players in under 5year. When the bubble burst with the skytv dough England the football nation is fucked. There council tax per household Doon south will go to help float newco clubs. Fuck yer bin men

that's what happens when ye buy players that a club of stoke size shouldn't be able to do. From Rory delap to champions league winning players in under 5year. When the bubble burst with the skytv dough England the football nation is fucked. There council tax per household Doon south will go to help float newco clubs. Fuck yer bin men

This has been said a million times, 'the bubble' ain't going ti burst it's only going to get bigger, that's how fanny teams like Bournemouth are signing Iturbe & El Sharaawy. Depressing as fuck, a would love to see english football bankrupt, arseholes.

This has been said a million times, 'the bubble' ain't going ti burst it's only going to get bigger, that's how fanny teams like Bournemouth are signing Iturbe & El Sharaawy. Depressing as fuck, a would love to see english football bankrupt, arseholes.

it can't get much bigger I struggle to justify paying for sky sports now. Am sure many are the same.

it can't get much bigger I struggle to justify paying for sky sports now. Am sure many are the same.

I don't see anyway that it can burst when the pot just keeps getting bigger. Crazy that Rangers are buying League 1 & 2 players while teams like Crystal Palace bid £30mil for Juventus players. Fucksake!

I don't see anyway that it can burst when the pot just keeps getting bigger. Crazy that Rangers are buying League 1 & 2 players while teams like Crystal Palace bid £30mil for Juventus players. Fucksake!

In turn it'll push talented players out of the premiership and down into the lower leagues and the national team will suffer even more. Hopefully we can pick up these players and flog them back to the premiership teams for stupid prices.

Cunt's average as fuck, let him go.

Agreed.

He's been criticised for having a bad attitude before so I'm not surprised in the slightest that he's found some form after years of doing nothing and he now suddenly thinks he's a superstar.

No doubt some mugs will cough up the money for him though.

Its not just the sky money though, 640 million deal at the start of the season was agreed to show games in the US, then there will be a mega deal to show it in Asia and another one in Australia. They could probably take a hit on the sky deal slightly since the make so much elsewhere and i dont see those deals getting lower in the future

Agreed.

He's been criticised for having a bad attitude before so I'm not surprised in the slightest that he's found some form after years of doing nothing and he now suddenly thinks he's a superstar.

No doubt some mugs will cough up the money for him though.

He just doesn't do anything for me, that's why he's at Stoke. Did he not play for Werder Bremen against us too? Never rated him, although could see an idiot team like West Ham or West Brom taking his nonsense demands.