Transfers

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Newcastle trigger release clause of £4.5million for Hull midfielder Mohamed Diame.

Leicester agree £7.5million fee for Bartosz Kaputska.

I seen that Newcastle also paid £12m for Matt Ritchie

Would be hilarious if they spunked all this money in the Championship and still didn't gain promotion 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I seen that Newcastle also paid £12m for Matt Ritchie

Would be hilarious if they spunked all this money in the Championship and still didn't gain promotion 

So that's £12million on Ritchie, and they've also paid £10million for Dwight Gayle, £6.5million for Matz Sels, £5.5million for Grant Hanley, £3million for Isaac Hayden and now £4.5million for Diame.

6 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

So that's £12million on Ritchie, and they've also paid £10million for Dwight Gayle, £6.5million for Matz Sels, £5.5million for Grant Hanley, £3million for Isaac Hayden and now £4.5million for Diame.

£5million on Clark from Villa as well.

6 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Much did Wynaldum (Sp!) and CIsse go for? And if Sissoko goes, which he probably will they'll be in huge profit despite spending a lot already. Despite that though, and whilst the players they have  brought in are decent I don't think they are anything close to brilliant. I also don't think they should be so short to win the league. The championship is so tough and they'll not find it easy.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Much did Wynaldum (Sp!) and CIsse go for? And if Sissoko goes, which he probably will they'll be in huge profit despite spending a lot already. Despite that though, and whilst the players they have  brought in are decent I don't think they are anything close to brilliant. I also don't think they should be so short to win the league. The championship is so tough and they'll not find it easy.

I think Cisse went for free

17 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wijnaldum went for 25 million. 

Sissoko is being talked about in the 30 mill mark. 

6 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Wijnaldum went for 25 million. 

Sissoko is being talked about in the 30 mill mark. 

Seen earlier that Real Madrid were offering money( Canny remember how much) plus two players - Marcos Llorente and Mariano Diaz.

Jese is going to PSG for £25 as well.