Transfers

No chance they are dropping Busquets.

Yeah highly unlikely mate but it's the only thing I could think of to fit him in.

Unless they just spent £24m on a player to cover the LW/RW as it looks like Pedro is on the way out but that's far too much money to spend just for a sub.

Enrique obviously has a plan, he's smarter than me anyway so I'll leave it to him to decide what he's going to do :lol:

In what way?

It was never a transfer ban, just a ban from registering new players.

the whole delaying it too allow them to fill their squad meaning it hasnt been detrimental too them as a club like a punishment should be , although im happy in a way at that because i dont think any club should ever be banned from making transfers or registering players

Yeah highly unlikely mate but it's the only thing I could think of to fit him in.

Unless they just spent £24m on a player to cover the LW/RW as it looks like Pedro is on the way out but that's far too much money to spend just for a sub.

Enrique obviously has a plan, he's smarter than me anyway so I'll leave it to him to decide what he's going to do :lol:

£24m is a bargain for Arda. He is a superb player.. Gutted he's left Atleti.

Getting one of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe isn't downsizing.

I hate that mob as much as everybody else does but getting him, even if it's just for a year, would be a coup.

I consider getting a loan instead of a signing for good :D as a downsize especially when pete has 10million quid burning a hole in his pocket mind

Why are Tottenham (his favoured option. Another quality player who seemingly wants to go to a club who aren't even going to achieve anything) and Southampton the only teams interested in Alderweild?

I thought he was excellent last season and for 11.5 million you would think Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or even Liverpool would be all over that and you would think that's the sort of move he would be looking for too.

Why are Tottenham (his favoured option. Another quality player who seemingly wants to go to a club who aren't even going to achieve anything) and Southampton the only teams interested in Alderweild?

I thought he was excellent last season and for 11.5 million you would think Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or even Liverpool would be all over that and you would think that's the sort of move he would be looking for too.

Thing is he would easily play there and be the best defender at the club.

Are him and Vertongan friendly?

True. But I don't think Liverpool would ever be interested in someone that played for Southampton.

True. But I don't think Liverpool would ever be interested in someone that played for Southampton.

You can imagine the conversation:

Atletico: The asking price is 11.5 million

Rodgers: We believe he played for Southampion last season?

Atletico: that is correc......

Rodgers: we'll pay nothing less than 30 million. The entire fee will also be paid upfront.

You can imagine the conversation:

Atletico: The asking price is 11.5 million

Rodgers: We believe he played for Southampion last season?

Atletico: that is correc......

Rodgers: we'll pay nothing less than 30 million. The entire fee will also be paid upfront.

:lol: Liverpool's chief scout must just have a season ticket at St Mary's. Either that or his surname is Koeman.

:lol: Liverpool's chief scout must just have a season ticket at St Mary's. Either that or his surname is Koeman.

It's absolute madness and it surely can't be the best value for money that they can get either?

I really rate Clyne but I wouldn't be surprised if he turns to absolute shit now that he's gone there.

I don't like Liverpool, but I still hope Lallana will come good for them purely because I really rate him as a player but if he doesn't start the season well then somebody might easily be in a position to pick up a bargain in January.