Transfers

Bombscare?! Only time I've seen Luiz make poor decisions was the game against Benfica in the champions league (might be wrong, the game where Mereiles (sp) scored the screamer on his own at the end) where he seemed more eager to take the ball around former team mates than he did to clear or pass

Liverpool's squad is nowhere near good enough to finish in the top 4 imo. Probably one of the worst Liverpool sides i've seen in years.

Man City,Chelsea,Arsenal,Newcastle,Spurs & Man United have better squads.

A midfield of Lucas, Gerrard and Sahin would be one of the best in the league imo. They already have one of the best defences, so if Assaidi impresses and they could add someone else out wide to provide Suarez I think they have the potential to be a great side when they gel and Brendan Rodgers gets them playing.

A midfield of Lucas, Gerrard and Sahin would be one of the best in the league imo. They already have one of the best defences, so if Assaidi impresses and they could add someone else out wide to provide Suarez I think they have the potential to be a great side when they gel and Brendan Rodgers gets them playing.

Gerrard 2 or 3 years ago yeah but not now.

United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal have a far stronger midfield than that.

Gerrard 2 or 3 years ago yeah but not now.

United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal have a far stronger midfield than that.

Thought Gerrard was brilliant at the Euro's tbf. Probably won't be able to do it over a whole season though.

United, City and Chelsea yes, but I wouldn't say Arsenal's is far stronger. If Liverpool get Sahin, the fight for 4th will be as close as the title race I think.

Thought Gerrard was brilliant at the Euro's tbf. Probably won't be able to do it over a whole season though.

United, City and Chelsea yes, but I wouldn't say Arsenal's is far stronger. If Liverpool get Sahin, the fight for 4th will be as close as the title race I think.

I look at Liverpool and I fail to see who will score them goals to get there...

Suarez? Not for me he misses far more than he puts away.

I look at Liverpool and I fail to see who will score them goals to get there...

Suarez? Not for me he misses far more than he puts away.

Borini had a good record at Roma last year. Dempsey had a fantastic returm. If they end up getting Dempsey amd Sahin they'll definitely threaten.

Borini had a good record at Roma last year. Dempsey had a fantastic returm. If they end up getting Dempsey amd Sahin they'll definitely threaten.

Hmm not sure about Borini, he was rank against a shite SPL outfit.

Liverpool for me will not get near top 4.

Too mnay better teams playing better football with better players.

:lol:

Rumours going around that the loan fee for Sahin is £5 million and thats why Arsenal pulled out.

Ridiculous amount for a loan but if true will be happy if it means wenger brings in a good defensive midfielder now

Ridiculous amount for a loan but if true will be happy if it means wenger brings in a good defensive midfielder now

Indeed.

Especially for someone who has only played around 10 games in a year for Madrid. His wages are also huge.

I would expect M’Villa to be the one they pursue now.